Moonwarriors

Phantumwolf

Author Of Moonwarriors
Greetings Everyone,

It's been quite awhile since i have visited the forum. I'm sorry for my long absence but I've been busy with my writing. I've been listening to the clips from Neverworld and I must say, I've been totally blown away. Sounds incredible Steve! :headbang:

I wanted to share my good news with all of you, my friends here on the forum and let you know that my Gothic, medieaval, fantasy novel, 'Moonwarriors" has been accepted by Publish America. It will be available sometime in 2004 around the world.

What is it about, you may ask yourself.

Well, it's about compassionate werewolves fighting evil vampires for the fate of mankind in 8th Century Dacia (Romania)

I wrote the novel while listening to everything from Power Metal to Black Metal. Everyone from Power Quest, Nightwish, Blind Guardian and so on to Bathory, October Tide, Amorphis, and Borknagar. :headbang:

I hope those of you that like medieval, fantasy, gothic, werewolves, or vampires will pick it up and check it out. Let me know what you all think. i'm currently writing the second book, and Power Quest (with Steve's permission) will be making a special guest appearance in it. :D :headbang:

Looks like 2004 is gonna be a good year for me. and for Power Quest!!!!!!!! :tickled:

Fare Thee Well,
Rusty(phantumwolf) or (Athallus)

Hey Rusty! How ya doing? Great to see you back round these parts!

Awesome news about "Moonwarriors" dude! That is seriously impressive. Can't wait to get my grubby paws on a full copy. Of course you have my full permission regarding PQ and the 2nd novel. As soon as you have details of where it can be bought then we'll get something up on the PQ site to advertise for you.

Glad you like the new PQ material as well dude!

Well thank you Steve and Dragonmaiden. I'll definetly make sure I let you guys know where it will be available.
And Steve thanks for offering to promote the book on the site.
That will help it tremendously.
I'm thinking of adding a little more length to PQ's appearance in the second book, maybe with a beforehand look at a conversation backstage.
Thanks for your kind words and I can't wait for my copy of NeverWorld!!!!!

:OMG:

Oh MY, yes, I can't wait to see it in book form. I have read alot of this novel and it is awesome. So, if anybody here likes werewolves or vampires, you'll love this exciting novel.
Lots of sex, bloody gore, romance, and action out the ass. :headbang:

BNC

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and have I got good news! :tickled:
"Moonwarriors" will be available November 13th worldwide through Publish America as well as my official website. You should be getting your flyers soon. The cover art is on our yahoo group. So Steve if you want to, you can post a link here to it.

Also, my band Volknor is seriously considering going into the studio to record a five song "concept demo" based on the book. It will be available through my website. That is, if we can actually find some rehearsal space.

Steve, 'Neverworld" kicks ass and is totally awesome. I've enjoyed it many hours in the player. "Well Of Souls" is one of my faves, but the album as a whole is incredible! I've also been checking out the new Nightwish album "Once". Very good stuff. I'm also considering getting the While Heaven Wept album. Very awesome Doom metal band in the style of Candlemass. :headbang:

Steve, I'd like to discuss what you want to do about the Power Quest scene in my second book. E-Mail me dude!

I WILL try to post regularly again from now on, but I've had a busy year with delays, PC problems, personal problems, you name it.

Later,
Rusty :wave:

Hey Rusty! Great to see you back dude!

Awesome news about MoonWarriors! I'm sure there will be a few guys and gals here who will be keen to check it out! I'll drop you a line as soon as I can to discuss the 2nd book etc

Good to hear your band is going to do some recording....I love a good concept cd!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Neverworld! A few people have asked us if we are going to play Well of Souls live in the future.....I think it will have to be given some serious consideration!

Catch you later dude!