Morbid Angel tonight.

Reverand Joint Smoker

too much magic bus
Mar 8, 2003
Oscoda, Michigan
Visit site
Drummer is a mad man, what else can I say, fucking incrediblle. Cattle Decapitation, whatever, mommy did'nt toilet train the singer quick enough and he's all pissy about it. drummer fo' CD damn kicken'. Morbid rocked, definatley need work on the lead guitar sound tho. 9 out of 10 for morbid. Opening bands sucked as usual.

Killer use of it, Nag Champa I believe?, they fogged the bar out with it during the intro and all through the set, a refeshing change from stinky man pit odor. very energizing, trey came up after the set and said, "was that cool or what?" I said "it'd be cooler if you had a joint!" He got a big grin and got dragged off by someone, bummer.

They kicked ass, lead guitar sound is enough to split your head in two though, super nasty and thin, other than that a 9 outta10. Small club too, with a no moshing rule, did'nt last 2 seconds, of course a couple bloatosauruses were a pain in the ass. But that is usual.

no. its a matter of taste. God of The Forsaken (my favorite guitar solo ever), At One With Nothing, Summoning Redemption, Where the Slime Live, Dominate, Invocation of the Continual One, Nothing But Fear, the list goes on and on.....

and forget old Morbid Angels guitar solos if that is what you are thinking.... im talking about Domination-Formulas-Gateways