More birthday wishes!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Happy birthday to WhoFooldU, aka Glenn, SymX's hard working merch guy! Hope you have a great day today, darlin'! *mucho birthday hugs & smooches* :)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Happy burstday! ;)

I'm beginning to wonder how many birthdays we'll have before mine... *Scratches head*

This forum is so welcoming though!

So yeah, you enjoy yourselves.

Do not worry, young one...
You too will eventually grow up to be a man :)

Happy B-day Glenn :kickass:

Happy Birthday Mr. Gleen the Merch guy!

I must say that it's amazingly refreshing that you wish like, everybody who's involved with Sym X in some way/shape/form get their honors when due. I wish more bands had this sort of community feel to it.

Hey, Glenn is the best! Always comes through for me. Thanks for all the small shirts! Have the very best day, dude!!!! Look forward to running into you again sometime soon!

MrFast said:
If Ptah can say happy birthday in spanish I might as well show off my multi-lingual skillz too...

Bonne fête Glenn! :D

Hehe. I'm just so awesome like that, aren't I? :D

Happy Birthday Glenn!:kickass: :kickass:

Jax said:
Happy birthday to WhoFooldU, aka Glenn, SymX's hard working merch guy! Hope you have a great day today, darlin'! *mucho birthday hugs & smooches* :)

Thanks Jax!

Thanks to everyone else who chimed in on this thread as well. All good thoughts and wishes are greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping to continue to make more item to blow your minds once the new album is ready. In the meantime, I'll see what I can put together :)

All the best,
Glenn