More Black Sabbath reissues to come

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
From www.bravewords.com

"As previously reported, according to BW&BK sources, Sanctuary UK are putting together a complete Black Sabbath reissue program starting in March. The first three albums (1970's Black Sabbath, 1970's Paranoid and 1971's Master Of Reality) will be released with bonus tracks. Watch for more info to surface soon."

I already have Black Box and will almost certainly buy The Dio Years, so I hope this "complete" programme includes albums from all the other lineups. I'd kill for a decent mix of Born Again, and there are several bonus tracks from the Hughes and Martin years that I only have in poor quality MP3s. The Ray Gillen version of Eternal Idol and an official DVD of Cross Purposes Live would be nice too, but I won't hold my breath...

W

No way is that thing official (ie endorsed by the band). It's not even the full show. The proper version came out as a VHS/CD combo in 1995 and is now very collectible indeed. The DVD is a highlights package slapped together in five minutes with a couple of anachronistic promo videos slapped on the end.

Sanctuary have confirmed that this latest campaign will include all Black Sabbath eras from Ozzy to Tony Martin. Might take them a while to get through it all, but 'tis great news nonetheless :headbang:.

W