More Christmas Cheer (or Jeer)

BlackMetalWhiteGuy

Manly Man!
Apr 15, 2007
Cooperstown and Oswego, NY
In addition to the nasty return letters from Santa, here are two new recent, unrelated developments.

Handicapped Woman Gropes Santa

Santa Claus says that a woman who sat on his lap was naughty, not nice. A Santa at the Danbury Fair mall said the woman groped him.

"The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," police Detective Lt. Thomas Michael said of the complaint.

Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, was charged with sexual assault and breach of peace in the weekend incident. She was released on a promise to appear in court on Jan. 3.

Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the woman was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.

A call seeking comment from Lamy was answered by a recording Tuesday morning. A woman later called back and said: "It's a false report and I don't have any idea."

Police did not give the name of the disconcerted Santa, but they said he is 65 and felt badly because children were waiting to see him. "He was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.

A man who teaches hundreds of prospective Santas a year — "Santa Tim" Connaghan, president of RealSantas.com — said he's never heard of a similar incident, though it's not unusual for adults to want to pose with Santa.

"I've had some very nice ladies sit on my lap," said Connaghan, who did not train the Danbury Fair Santa. "Once in a while they'll say 'I hope Mrs. Claus isn't going to be upset.' You have to be discreet and kind and say 'Oh no, she'll be OK. You can sit here, but only for one photo.'"

A spokeswoman for Cherry Hill Photo, the company that coordinates Santas for Danbury Fair, declined to comment Tuesday.

Brazilians Open Fire on Santa's Helicopter

Not even Santa Claus is safe as the violent Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro celebrates the Christmas season.

Drug traffickers in a Rio slum opened fire on a helicopter carrying a Santa to a children's party, apparently mistaking it for a police helicopter, police said on Tuesday.

"They thought it was a police operation and started shooting. Luckily, nobody was hurt," a police official said.

The helicopter had to return to its base after the attack.

Two bullet holes were found in its fuselage.

Police said the pilot, contracted to take an actor dressed as Santa to the party in the Nova Mare slum, was flying over the neighboring Vila Joao shantytown when it was fired upon on Sunday.

Santa later returned to Nova Mare by car to distribute Christmas presents.

Most of Rio's 700-plus slums are controlled by drug traffickers and are not regularly patrolled by police, who instead go into the slums in military-style raids, often using helicopters and armored vehicles.

The second one is hilarious...but also really depressing. It must suck living in Brazil.
First one is just weird.

Most of Rio's 700-plus slums are controlled by drug traffickers and are not regularly patrolled by police, who instead go into the slums in military-style raids, often using helicopters and armored vehicles.

:zombie:

You didn't know that? Brazil is immensely fucked up. Especially for those of African descent. They get fucked royally and they don't even recognize the racism that they're subjected to.

I remember a guy from Aruba visited our History class in 11th grade and he was giving us a nice presentation about the country. Then he started talking about how a person's level of blackness effects their place in society. It was weird

Yeah, unlike the surrounding countries, everyone in Brazil seems to be under this false assumption of racial democracy that both the left and the right support, so while there are tremendous imbalances between African and non-African descended Brazilians, none of it is ever race related. Even though about 80% of White Brazilians have 9+ years of educations, whereas only about 20% of African Brazilians do, and most of the images in the media depicting African Brazilians are degrading and/or performing lower class tasks. There's a book by Michael Hanchard (I don't remember the name though...) that touches on this.

i don't give a shit and i don't care if some idiot had the fantastic idea to fly over the poor area...

@nec: you are talking about the country brazil, but i'm sure that you don't know rio de janeiro and i can say that amazônia and rio de janeiro are so different as texas and california

Rio De Janeiro in itself is as diverse as the rest of the country you anal probe.

So she touched him and now he's mad? WHAT THE FUCK.

Thats more retarded than saying a 16 year old is "truamatized" and "violated" by sleeping with his hot 30 year old teacher.

Fuck that.

as any place around the world, but in the northern area we have more differences between poor and rich, and in the southern area people is more oganized and has more money and has more education.

please, take a minute and read about curitiba and pernambuco, and you'll see that brazil isn't a second africa on all states.

btw, take care with what you say, or i'll give back with the same words

I would touch brazil with a five foot pole, carnival or not. That whole forsaken shithole should have been incinerated a long time ago. I will never, NEVER go there on vacation. Theres a million better places on the planet to get drunk.

I would touch brazil with a five foot pull, carnival or not. That whole forsaken shithole should have been incinerated a long time ago. I will never, NEVER go there on vacation. Theres a million better places on the planet to get drunk.

reminder.jpg