More Confessions...

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Our last confessions thread was great, so here we go again. I have a good one to start off. I saw James Blunt perform Goodbye My Lover on tv last week and it was fucking awesome. The emotion he displayed as he played and sang was so captivating. I haven't seen much else like it. For a song I have heard on the radio many times and even bagged out on occasion, I couldn't believe how much I really enjoyed it.

Blitzkrieg said:
Our last confessions thread was great, so here we go again. I have a good one to start off. I saw James Blunt perform Goodbye My Lover on tv last week and it was fucking awesome. The emotion he displayed as he played and sang was so captivating. I haven't seen much else like it. For a song I have heard on the radio many times and even bagged out on occasion, I couldn't believe how much I really enjoyed it.

i officially question your sexuality.

;)

I'm not sure that I can think of something to confess right now.

Hmmm well in early primary school I used to think that Aussie Rules was too rough. I just followed soccer then.

I confess that I don't mind 'The Kill' by 30 Seconds To Mars (Jared Leto's band).

I also confess that 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol is awesome.

I confess I have a wisdom tooth coming through which is absolutely killing me.