Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
hell1.jpg

Should I say this....Helloween bored me a bit
Was POWER QUEST who completley stole the show for me at Bradford
Helloween were very lucky to have such great support and judging by the crowd reaction I'm not the only one to think this way. :Smokin:

Princess_Divine said:
Should I say this....Helloween bored me a bit
Was POWER QUEST who completley stole the show for me at Bradford
Helloween were very lucky to have such great support and judging by the crowd reaction I'm not the only one to think this way. :Smokin:

I completly agree, as do the people I was with that night, who were more familiar with Helloween than PQ

i have to book the trend im afraid PQ were great, however Helloween were awesome so much so i couldnt tear myself away from watching them, i was planning on catching up with the Pq crew but only got a quick chat with Steve Scott as i was leaving, all helloweens fault lol

Dammit! Fine I give in to ya'll. Maybe its becasue I was looking forward to Helloween so much, I bought the tickets when it was still Primal Fear supporting. I was excited that PQ stepped up to fill the gap, but I wouldn't say I prefered either band, both were utterly fantastic... This was prob my favourite gig along with Hammerfall-Strat at the Koko a few weeks earlier.

Still, Helloween did kick ass that night :D

Whilst I thought both bands were good I definitely enjoyed the PQ set more... found myself wandering around for a bit chatting to people towards the end whilst Helloween were on. Still, it was a great night out :)

Valo Nightstalker said:
i have to book the trend im afraid PQ were great, however Helloween were awesome so much so i couldnt tear myself away from watching them, i was planning on catching up with the Pq crew but only got a quick chat with Steve Scott as i was leaving, all helloweens fault lol

Ah-ha, someone agrees with me!:kickass: