More Obamacare stuff - implants?

I thought this thread was going to be about Obamacare providing free breast implants, and was coming in here to say I support my tax dollars being used to beautify the tits of America.

Seems like BS to me. It's not like they will be able to surgically implant chips without people KNOWING it's happening to them. Unless they abduct people in flying saucers...

I'm baffled that you nutjobs think this is actually plausible, let alone possible? For fucks sake, guys...

It's not like everyday doctors are going to agree to this, and it's not like the white house has a shit ton of doctors they can just send out willy nilly to implant chips in people.

Not to mention what happens if a surgeon finds it while operating in the area? "Oh just a normal micro chip, nothing to be worried about or notify the patient about."

Seriously? Really? How gullible are you guys?

I'm baffled that you nutjobs think this is actually plausible, let alone possible? For fucks sake, guys...

It's not like everyday doctors are going to agree to this, and it's not like the white house has a shit ton of doctors they can just send out willy nilly to implant chips in people.

Not to mention what happens if a surgeon finds it while operating in the area? "Oh just a normal micro chip, nothing to be worried about or notify the patient about."

Seriously? Really? How gullible are you guys?

I'm glad there's some rational people on this forum.