More on Gore Grind

Gory Elephant

Apr 26, 2003
After participating in that delightful thread on goregrind, it got me re-interested in the entire genre, and i went home and poured through my stuff, and thought I would share some of it with anyone who is interested. I have a friend who burned a ton of split 7" vinyls to CD for me, with all sorts of underground grind, gore, and noise bands. Well, some of them are a little "above" ground (i.e., Dying Fetus), but most of them dwell somewhere south of that.

So, the bottom line is if that thread on goregrind peaked your interest, and anyone wants to check out some more underground stuff to give it a try, take a look at the list below, and let me know who you want to hear. Each "side" is about 7-8 minutes long, and the number next to the name below (if there is one) indicates how many 7"s I have with that band on it.

Agoraphobic Nosebleed-3
Alienation Mental
Anal Massaker
Bathtub Shitter-2
Black Mass of Absu-3
Bradyphagia
Burn Victim
Catasexual Urge Motivation
Cock and Ball Torture-3
CSSO-2
Dahmer-2
Dead Infection
Decomposing Serenity
Deep Red
Deviant Viral Source
Disgorge (Aussie)
Dying Fetus
Enemy Soil
Filth-2
Final Exit
GOB
Godsodomy
Gonkulator-6
Gore Beyond Necropsy-2
Grossmember
Haemorhage
Impetigo-2
Inhumate
Kryptosexual Cancroid
Last Days of Humanity
Locust
Lymphatic Phlegm-4
Malignant Tumor
Mesrine
Minch
Mindflair
Mixomatosis
Morgue
NCC
Needful Things
Neuro-Visceral Exhumation
Nikudorei
NoLifeJay
Nun Whore Commando 666-2
Parade of the Lifeless-2
Pulmonary Fibrosis
Purulent Spermcanal
Rakitis
Regurgitate-2
Running Guts
Sissy Spacek-2
Squash Bowels-2
Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition
Suppository
Ulcerhhea-2
Undinism
Viscera
Vomit Spawn
Wadge
WTN-3

Profånity said:
Thank you for that information.

Dude, what is your problem? I am just trying to share some grind that most folks (that don't own a turntable that is) most likely would never get a chance to hear, because a lot of these bands will never actually produce a CD.

Sooo, don't know what your deal is, but ease up, eh?