More Pain Live Pics

That was prety sneaky Eos making the thumbnail a fraction of the picture so I'm not sure what was gonna pop up!:D

Originally posted by a guy...
That was prety sneaky Eos making the thumbnail a fraction of the picture so I'm not sure what was gonna pop up!:D

Hehe. I did this site because I wanted to have a place where I could "present" my pics. To make the people take a good look at a pic it´s better not to show few pics together at the same time because then they won´t really "see" them (pay attention how you look at the pics when you see them all in large on the same site ;) *g*). And with the thumbnail you can maybe draw the peoples attention to some details on the pics like here *gg*
02009_6akl.jpg

02009_6agr.jpg

Well I don´t really think that the thing with the thumbnail really works for many people but it´s worth a try *g* ;)

Originally posted by Sisterofnight
Wow, yeh thanks for the pix. really excellent.
I'm drooling.
Makes me wish I'd taken some at the London gig instead of going mental.

That´s my biggest problem at concerts. Make enough pics but also have time to enoy the concert :D
The Pain pics you can see on my site were all taken during the first three songs.. That would make one film in one song :lol: :lol: