More pictures!!!! Children of Bodom/James Murphy/Fear Factory/Chris Broderick

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Alexi (Children of Bodom) / Chris Broderick

alexi_chris_0186.jpg

Alexi (Children of Bodom) / James Murphy (Testament, etc) / Dino (Fear Factory) / Chris Broderick

alexi_jamesmurphy_dino_chris_0192.jpg

Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory)/ Chris Broderick

burton_chris_178.jpg

burton_chris_a.jpg

Jame Murphy / Henkka (Children of Bodom) / Di & George/ Chris Broderick
jm_henke_di_george_chris_0180.jpg

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
jm-chris.jpg
:headbang:

this is the most kewlest...
That must have been one of the one's on James' site huh? Sneaky. I got some shots of Chris with George Lynch and Vinnie Moore when everyone was hanging out backstage after the UFO/Starwood show. I'll post them soon.

Tee said:
o-ho, Steph! a well of :eek:.... coolness I found here! :p
Isn't that James of Seven Witches with ya? I think i've had a friend or two play in his band. Metal!!

Keep coming back Tee. As least Chris doesn't hide like the Sentient.

Cool pic hrvatska djevojko :)

I saw Bill Lionel oups! James Rivera with Seven Witches in Montreal almost two years ago... actually spoke with the entire band Jack, Brian and Joey - really cool and down to earth guys!

mentalmeltdown said:

I saw Bill Lionel oups! James Rivera with Seven Witches in Montreal almost two years ago... actually spoke with the entire band Jack, Brian and Joey - really cool and down to earth guys!
Joey Rules!!!

chris_joey_a_wb.jpg

Joey is cool - saw him playing for Fates Warning w/Queensrÿche and Dream Theater... awesome bass player and an excellent songwriter in the almighty Armored Saint and Seven Witches as well...

mentalmeltdown said:

:OMG: ......

yep, Bill Lionel :D

sad jos reci nesto na hrvatskom. :)

Tee said:
:OMG: ......

yep, Bill Lionel :D

sad jos reci nesto na hrvatskom. :)
Hehehe... nema problema! Jag Panzer su odlican metal bend iz Kolorada... Chris Broderick je jedan od najboljih (ako ne i najbolji!) heavy metal gitarista na svijetu... "The King is dead" je jedna od najmocnijih metal pjesama svih vremena!

That enough? ;)

ne!!! otkud si, kako to i zasto sve to.... ? hoho o_O

we got 'The King is dead' 2 times, on that Nov. 15h, in Greece that was. :)