More Stupidity from the 'Knot

Ugh, the Slipknot issue once again. I shouldn't even respond to this thread. But, seeing as I am about to blow my head off here at work from boredom, I will go ahead...

I do not like them, never have, never will. I HAVE seen them live 2-3 times (not by choice mind you). They are ridiculous. How many guys does it take to get up on stage and do nothing (or bang a garbage can)? UGH. Apparently nine. Take off all your masks, go to Sweden and learn how to make some real fucking heavy melodic metal.

Enough said.

oh, and BTW

ShadowLioness said:
I do not like them, never have, never will. I HAVE seen them live 2-3 times (not by choice mind you). They are ridiculous. How many guys does it take to get up on stage and do nothing (or bang a garbage can)? UGH. Apparently nine. Take off all your masks, go to Sweden and learn how to make some real fucking heavy melodic metal.

Enough said.

:headbang:

@ Shadow Lioness - fuckin' well said!

btw.. they are NINE? what the hell are they all doing?

1drum.. 1 voice.. 3 guit.. 2 bass..a DJ maybe.. a keyboard..holy hell and a saxophonist... lol

they should call 'Emselves orchestra slipnot

i used to like slipknot a few years ago... but that's aboslutely over...
:yuk: slipknot sucks... there are a few good pieces in some of their songs but there is also a lottof numetal simplicity in their songs...
and i hate the way they act... stupid masks..

Slipknot sucks, they distort away all the instruments so you wont hear how much they suck.
Bad live band too...
And their best song is a Testament ripoff.
Only reason they even sound loud on a record is because they use ugly hiphop beats and get lots of production money.