More tabs plz!!

0770jtorweihe

New Metal Member
Aug 23, 2005
hey,
i loved the guitar tabs they were awesome....and very helpful. It would be great if you could put some more in there.....some crazy sweeps? ANyways i just really hope you can get around to doing something cause that would mean alot to me.....but what you should do is make a guitar tab book for anyone of your cds or just your favorites....i know at least 10 people in my area that would buy it....and that would be extremely awesome cause you guys are my favorite band....
thanks jon,

p.s. i noticed you didn't have a profile on myspace.com or purevolume.com....i dont know if you know about these websites but there really popular(in the us) and it would be a good way to spread the IE word.......

there are several myspace pages about Into Eternity (which is of course cool), but the fanpages are poorly updated (or not even correct) and the only official one is http://www.myspace.com/officialintoeternity :)

It's insane how much response we get there.... it already turned out to be impossible to check each profile and leave a message everywhere, we'll have to add most of them blindly and randomly surf and post depending on time.

I haven't checked out purevolume.com yet, I'll look into that.