More Video Shredder shit from Chris Broderick

zmetallica said:
hehe gimme the tab and maybe i will. skips aren't that hard, just take practice. not saying its easy to do, anything but. i just think it isn't as impressive as that jazz thing.

I agree, I think the Jazz peice was a little more impressive. The string skipping peice is incredibly clean though, I think thats whats most impressive about that one. The audio/video section of Broderick's website was just re-done, and it also includes a really cool slap/fusion peice at the bottom of the videos.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I agree, I think the Jazz peice was a little more impressive. The string skipping peice is incredibly clean though, I think thats whats most impressive about that one. The audio/video section of Broderick's website was just re-done, and it also includes a really cool slap/fusion peice at the bottom of the videos.

Agreed. But I like the string skips more than the jazz thing just cause I like shredding-ness :lol:

zmetallica said:
that was always there to my knowledge. i've always enjoyed that piece. he should really expand on it. make it a full song with drums and stuff.

Hunh, I guess I must have missed that for some reason, I've seen all the others quite a few times. I hope he includes alot of varied peices like this if/when he ever comes out with his instructional DVD.

IMO slapping on guitar is kinda weird but holy shit that was amazing...If I live to be 100 I'll never be that good!