Mortal Sin Reform!

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
MORTAL SIN ARE BACK!!
Legendary Aussie metal band Mortal Sin are back! The 2004 lineup features original members Mat Maurer on vocals, Wayne Campbell on drums, Andy Eftichiou on bass and are joined by ex-Addictive members Joe Buttigieg (guitar) and Mick Sultana on lead guitar. The band will play their first gig in many years on March 5 at the Annandale Hotel in Sydney with supports Lycanthia and Khemist with a third band still to be announced. They are also currently writing for their new album tentatively called "Far from Extinction" which should see release mid year and will be followed by a national tour.

Apolyom-Todd said:
Mortal Sin reformed again! Fuck me drunk!
I's wouldn't fuck you anytime, Todd. :p

And also expect a new Mortal Sin tour to be in the works sooner than ya'll think.
It would be great if they toured with Hobbsie. Call it the "Anti-rust metal tour 04". Now that would fucking rock! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Main Entry: ref·or·ma·tion
Pronunciation: "re-f&r-'mA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the act of reforming : the state of being reformed
2 capitalized : a 16th century religious movement marked ultimately by rejection or modification of some Roman Catholic doctrine and practice and establishment of the Protestant churches
- ref·or·ma·tion·al /-shn&l, -sh&-n&l/ adjective
pixt.gif

And yes, in many ways, the last reformation was a disaster. I went to see them at the Metro in Sydney and there was about 100 people there.