Mortiis gig in London - 24 Sep 04

Here's somethin fuckin crazy. i thought i saw him at a fuckin God Forbid concert in New Jersey just this past week. I did a double take cause this guy sure did look like him. I also was gonna go over and talk to him but didn't wanna embarass myself then i thought about it "Why the fuck would mortiis come to the states (and jersey most of all) just to see God Forbid" I don't know but the guy had the dreads and the goatee. Kickin myself in the ass if it was him. but nah it couldn't have been. Could it?

:yow:
LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
Here's somethin fuckin crazy. i thought i saw him at a fuckin God Forbid concert in New Jersey just this past week. I did a double take cause this guy sure did look like him. I also was gonna go over and talk to him but didn't wanna embarass myself then i thought about it "Why the fuck would mortiis come to the states (and jersey most of all) just to see God Forbid" I don't know but the guy had the dreads and the goatee. Kickin myself in the ass if it was him. but nah it couldn't have been. Could it?