Moscow blasphemy! A new video!!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Regard! The Moscow undeground blasphemy - live video on BlessU2Die.
Underground Chaos, Pure Blasphemy, Agression and Sorrowful Majesty!
That was the first song of the gig. We are sorry for bootleg quality. But at least you can get an impression of how FS sounds live in an average club.
That's the link
http://www.foreststream.net/BSTD_hq.WMV
:devil:

Among eruptions he stands alone
The only master we are loyal to
And seeing him makes us know
They won't defeat us
Till his hands can hold the power of the Empire!
Do vow fidelity before we ride and battle the doom
In the name of the Devil...

Amazing...Ive been waiting for this, thank you so much!!!

Sound quality sucked, but what I could fully hear was really awesome. I really like those riffs towards the end, and some great clean vocals in there as well, Im very pleased and excited to hear demo/studio version of this song.

Wow! Thank you very much for the help Sonm! :) It works and it's impressing! Really!!!
I'd watched the video this morning before I went to pass my exam. And after it :)
I am eager to listen to you live :)
p.s. hope this time I used 'eager' correct ;)

it's great:)

but don't you want to release a video of *legend*? i don't know why but i think this song will be most successful in live version:)

Well actually this concert was DVDed. In principle we can make any video available, but will it make any sense? Even this poor quality sound video is about 15 Mb. So the whole poor quality DVD will be around 100Mb. I think we could make it available for orders (people will have to pay just the postal costs) through our web page. But I/m not sure people will really need it:)