"Mosh Potatoes" heavy metal cookbook

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
from www.melodicrock.com :

"Music Industry veteran and musician Steve "Buckshot" Seabury was interviewed on last night's edition of Fox News' "Red Eye" show with host Greg Gutfeld. During the interview they discussed the inspiration behind "Mosh Potatoes - Recipes, Anecdotes & Mayhem From The Heavyweights Of Heavy Metal", a food tasting and the humorous stories behind each recipe. "Red Eye" is a late-night/early-morning talk show on the Fox News channel. Airing at 3:00 a.m. EST on weekdays with repeats on weekends at 12:00 a.m. EST, the show covers a variety of topics, including news, entertainment, sports, and gossip. It is hosted by former Maxim U.K. editor Greg Gutfeld.
Here is the link to watch the interview on Red Eye: video.foxnews.com/v/4453499/recipes-to-rock-your-taste-buds/.
The Chicago Reader noted for its literary style of journalism, is acclaimed for their critic's choices and recommendations in film, music, art and dining has named Mosh Potatoes in their top 10 cookbooks of 2010 in their year end Food & Drink Column: www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/holiday-cookbooks-guide-thai-street-food-mosh-potatoes/Content?oid=2848837.
Over 5 years in the making, Mosh Potatoes (Simon & Schuster) features 147 exciting recipes from legendary icons like Lemmy, Zakk Wylde and Lita Ford to the thrash titans of Pantera, Megadeth, Testament, Overkill and Anthrax to the hair metal bands of Guns & Roses, Dokken, La Guns, Steel Panther, Twisted Sister to the mayhem of metal including Mudvayne, Lamb Of God, Shadows Fall, Hatebreed and Devildriver.
For more information please check out the new Mosh Potatoes website at: www.moshpotatoescookbook.com / www.facebook.com/moshpotatoesbook.
"

I saw that episode of Red Eye. It was a great interview, and the hot female guest they had on (I can't remember who it was) actually recognized the picture of Scott Ian. :)

my brother and sister-in-law just sent me the Mosh Potatoes cook book for Solstice! there are some decent recipes in here :)

can't wait to metal-up in the kitchen (for those who don't know me, i LOVE to cook, so this is a most excellent gifty!!!
happy dance!