Moshpits

An Opeth moshpit for Mehdi :
The%20Mosh%20Pit.jpg

kreator + death @ top hat dublin 1990, that was the most violent mosh pit ive being in, no pix though, lost some amount of hair that night :erk:

dem kids look kinda straight edge to me

that video is the gayest pit i ever saw, needing half an acre of space to jump around in, and organised moshing?? ffs!!

Bambi said:
dem kids look kinda straight edge to me

that video is the gayest pit i ever saw, needing half an acre of space to jump around in, and organised moshing?? ffs!!

Yeah that's the way they do it now, hardcore kids... The gayest pit I've ever been in was Slayer in Paris 2 or 3 years ago. They were headlining a fest and everyone was tired when they came on stage, you could read a book right in the middle of the pit...

ikeaboy: you ever hear of people dying in a moshpit in ireland before?
something like 6 people died at a cannibal corpse concert?
probably just someone talking shite or some shitty rumour

Bambi said:
fuck i couldnt go to that one, no money. and there was a rumour coroner would support

aye loads of punks kicking the bollix out of everyone, yea i remember that about coroner, and chuck schuldiner didnt turn up, the singer from devastation stepped in, just one guitarist they had that night. did you go to sepultura for the beneath the remains gig? that was rough enough too, fuck aint that ages ago though eh

StevenK said:
ikeaboy: you ever hear of people dying in a moshpit in ireland before?
something like 6 people died at a cannibal corpse concert?
probably just someone talking shite or some shitty rumour

no i never heard of that, a girl died at a smashing pumpkins gig in the point depot is all im aware of. where was that suppose to happen? im surprised no one died in mcgonagles, when D.R.I played, fuckin hell it was a mosh pit and a half

ikeaboy said:
aye loads of punks kicking the bollix out of everyone, yea i remember that about coroner, and chuck schuldiner didnt turn up, the singer from devastation stepped in, just one guitarist they had that night. did you go to sepultura for the beneath the remains gig? that was rough enough too, fuck aint that ages ago though eh

i saw death on that tour, think it was the spiritual healing tour.when was that about 1990?chuck schuldiner(death) had a few problems and disappeared and some drummer did the vocals, ive got a bootleg on yellow vinyl where he did the vocals. kreator was in support and the drummer did the most boring drum solo since mick fleetwood.fucking drummers eh?

no kreator headlined the gig here, and it was the singer from devastation who stepped in for vocals here, damn cant think of his name, but he looked like a red indian, yes it was the spiritual healing tour

was he a drummer? cause he said he was a drummer he wore a "fuck off and drum" t shirt. albert gonzales was on guitar,terry butler was on bass and bill andrews was on drums. the bootleg i got is shit by the way. i got it from scene of the crime.