New COLD Cd "A Different kind of Pain" out tomorrow!

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I found out about Cold because Anthrax's old Manager, Keith used to be the tour manager for Cold. He told me they were awsome so I went and got the CD "13 Ways to Bleed on Stage" and was blown away. Its not at all thrash or even heavy metal. More melodic heavy rock with awesome hooks and melodies, not something i typically listen to but these guys are for real. I have become a huge fan of their music. Sometimes I need a break from extrememe Metal music and these guys fill the void.

The new albums is out tomorrow called "A Different Kind of Pain" I have it already its fuckin awesome. If you are looking for something besides thrash and speed metal give this a try I am positive you will like it!

Here is a link to their latest melodic single:

http://wm.atlrec.com/cold/videos/happensallthetime_300.wmv

:headbang:

among_the_dead said:
sometimes i need a break from these pussy post grunge bands!
who fucking cares!

lamb of god
the black dahlia murder

Yeah and sometimes I need a break from Emo Hardcore faggots trying to act as if they were true metal as well...

Stealing some of the words from some other great poster from this website....

----------------------------
Cold are just another melodic rock band like all the other garbage out right now. All these people are claiming them to be some 'true melodic rock' band. Cold sucks, generic melodic rock to the bone. I don't understand it. I have listened to the CD several times and just can't take it anymore.

I hear people say 'dude finally a classic sounding rock band like Creed or Nickelback'

YEAHHHH RIIIIGHHHHTT! Give it up they suck

----------------------------

Sorry I couldn't come up with this kind of insightfulness myself.

among_the_dead said:
im sick of people who think they are music experts and have to label everything like emo/hardcore/mallcore/ect ect.

Come on dude.....The Black Dahlia Murder is so EMO:tickled: When I read that, I thought I somehow got directed to the Blabbermouth board..I hear ya though, there are quite a few "metal elitist's" on this board(you know who you are). Just ignore them and they will put their foot in their mouth soon enough.

among_the_dead said:
im sick of people who think they are music experts and have to label everything like emo/hardcore/mallcore/ect ect.

HAHAHA dude you are the one that labeled them "Speed/Thrash Metal"

Look at your post above, can you contradict yourself any more? :tickled: :D

ironmaidenfan09 said:
you my friend are the one that started getting mouthy for no reason.

That's funny coming from a guy who started an entire thread to bash another board member...

coop said:
That's funny coming from a guy who started an entire thread to bash another board member...

and your point being? I can care less if this guy wants to start shit with me its fucking hilarious its a message forum he can talk all the shit he wants I really don't give a fuck it just adds to the entertainment value.