Cold - 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Who has this album? I honestly think its one of the best unknown albums ever created. I truly believe its a masterpiece. I have never heard music like that. Its very original, dark, emotional, depressing... it's just fucking awesome. It took me a while to really get into it but fuck once you get into it it's game over.

I highly recommend anyone picking this up, downloading it, what ever just get it and listen to it a ton of times, you can thank me later!

Oh yeah, its not THAT heavy, its NOT metal, it's more "Alternative" but still has some heavy riffs and what not. So if you are aren't into anything thats not Heavy as fuck and Metal as fuck don't waste your time

This albums is so different than the last 2 records Cold has put out. Its way better IMHO

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Who has this album? I honestly think its one of the best unknown albums ever created. I truly believe its a masterpiece. I have never heard music like that. Its very original, dark, emotional, depressing... it's just fucking awesome. It took me a while to really get into it but fuck once you get into it it's game over.

I highly recommend anyone picking this up, downloading it, what ever just get it and listen to it a ton of times, you can thank me later!

Oh yeah, its not THAT heavy, its NOT metal, it's more "Alternative" but still has some heavy riffs and what not. So if you are aren't into anything thats not Heavy as fuck and Metal as fuck don't waste your time

This albums is so different than the last 2 records Cold has put out. Its way better IMHO

O.K. ...I won't waste my time! (J/K). THis is a good point though - there's a ton of bands I've heard that are fairly obscure that have much better albums than the stuff that sells a load - at the minute I'm on a real Runemagick (swe) kick - really heavy stuff, like ultra slowed down death metal.

Anyone else got any metal that doesn't get appreciated?

Any unwanted Cd's by metal bands - send em my way ;)

Carcassian said:
O.K. ...I won't waste my time! (J/K). THis is a good point though - there's a ton of bands I've heard that are fairly obscure that have much better albums than the stuff that sells a load - at the minute I'm on a real Runemagick (swe) kick - really heavy stuff, like ultra slowed down death metal.

Anyone else got any metal that doesn't get appreciated?

Any unwanted Cd's by metal bands - send em my way ;)

For Death Metal one of my favorites is by Gorguts "Considered Dead" it might not be THAT obscure but fuck its awesome!