Most anticipated band for PP 2015

Anubis Gate. Every year I'd watch the video screen waiting to see those 2 words. Every year I'd go...maybe next year.

Definitely next year!

That was me with Falconer. And then I came to terms with the fact that they would never play the fest, and then BAM! they show up on the announcement video and I lose my freaking mind.

I love how excited everyone seems to be about next year's PPUSA. It just goes to show that it's a universally solid lineup. :)

Anubis Gate. Every year I'd watch the video screen waiting to see those 2 words. Every year I'd go...maybe next year.

Definitely next year!
That very thing continues for me to this day. Every year I have been hoping to see the 2 words "VANISHING POINT" but still.....no luck. As the years run on and the festival remains in danger of not continuing, gets a more and more disappointing to not see them announced.
Maybe next year.

Voyager, love those peeps (and their tunes). I've got a lot of listening to do this year, but I don't think there's a band I'm not looking forward to. Mostly I just can't wait to watch OrbWeaver lose her shit.

Definitely next year!

I did the same. Since the self-titled I couldn't help but think "sure Glenn and I agree on this fucking band!" and it only took a few tries after. That's why my statement was the simplest. I'm knocking off another bucket-lister this year.

This past year my boss dropped some hints that he would like me to cancel my two days off, so I returned with some hints that if he pushed the issue he could replace me. I'm fucking serious about my pilgrimage.

Definitely next year!

That was me with Wolf. It got to the point where I had actually given up on them until they were announced for last year's fest and knew no matter what, I HAD to go.

Looking forward to, in order of favorites;

Angra- Great cd, great band. Too bad it couldn't be Andre Matos, but Leone does fine
Morgana Lefay-Love all of their cd's. Moreso the original band before they split into two different bands
Helker- Great cd! Sounds so much like Dio!
Anubis Gate- Not fully familiar with their material, but what I have heard I've loved immensely!
Voyager- The new cd is making its mark. Must dig into the others soon
Dynazty- Great new disc! Its been in my playlist for a few weeks
Riverside- When I'm in the mood, these guys are great! Hopefully that mood happens in 2015 at ProgPower, because otherwise....meh
Hibria- Blind Ride has been impressing me
Royal Hunt- 15 years ago'ish I listened to all of their cds fairly regularly. Haven't tuned in to this in a long time, so there is work to be done
Persefone- Have the two most recent, but haven't tried to dig in...yet.
Falconer-This band will be my least favorite 0f 2015. The only reason Anathema is under them is because of where they are on the bill. Hoping I find a reason to stay.
Anathema- I'm working on the last 3 cd's, and I am buying the Blu-ray on the advice of Glenn. I have a year for this to grow on me.

2015 is so long from now...I hate the weeks following a great ProgPower. I'm itchy with desire to be back there again...

Long time lurker, first time poster. :D This was my first Progpower, and i'm sold on coming next year :D

Easily most excited for Riverside. I fell in love with them at a very, very dark point in my life and they were the only band I felt I could relate with. I was so disappointed when my plans to roadtrip to ROSfest in Gettysburg last year fell through.

I really hope Riverside somehow ends up with a 75+ minute set(even though I doubt it) because they are what has sold me on coming next year. (although, I enjoy what i've heard by basically every band so far - Almah aside)

Pretty impressive list.

These are all great:

Anathema (Their last 3 albums are out of this world...love their mid-period too)
Riverside (Early and mid is classic and really enjoyed the last one)
DC Cooper (Vocal God...will be interesting if the backing band is RH or others...too bad it's not likely to be Tore, Gunther & co...)
Royal Hunt (of any band doing full albums, Paradox is spot on since it's by far their best)
Anubis Gate (their last 3 discs slay, especially the last 2 with current singer)
Voyager (apart from their debut, they have released great album after great album)
Dynazty (if only for their latest, since I'm not a fan of their more sleazy/glam first 3 albums...but they got it real right on the new one)
Almah (borderline to make this list as they have some good songs and some so-so...being an Edu fan, I'd put it here)

Skippable:

Angra (not a fan of Fabio at all...would have been great with Edu though...shame since I am an Angra fan)
Falconer (never was able to get in to this band, despite the pretty cool vocals of Blad)
Helker (singer is pretty good, although I prefer the other band he's in)
Hibria (not my thing)
Morgana Lefay (used to kind of like them back in the day, but just not in to this style any longer)
Persefone (the only band I really haven't heard too much of, but what I did, doesn't really excite)
Dragonland (these guys are actually pretty talented and I have a couple of their studio cd's gathering dust somewhere, but it's too speedy for my tastes nowadays.)

Could skip most of the power bands as you can see, but the prog and crossover bands are immense.

I really hope Riverside somehow ends up with a 75+ minute set(even though I doubt it) because they are what has sold me on coming next year. (although, I enjoy what i've heard by basically every band so far - Almah aside)

That was the case with this year with Overkill and Masterplan getting 75 minutes. I really hope it stays that way, too.