ProgPower USA XVI Roster

Falconer!! I don't know how the hell Glenn pulled THAT rabbit (or, I guess, should say "bird"?) out of his hat!!

Now, all those that were bitching about not getting Falconer over the past 5 year or so better be the fuck there this next year!

best lineup top to bottom period. The only time I have heard of ALL the bands and in fact have listened to all the bands. Usually, it's a 50% thing. Grab job as usual Glenn...

best lineup top to bottom period. The only time I have heard of ALL the bands and in fact have listened to all the bands. Usually, it's a 50% thing. Grab job as usual Glenn...

Opposite here. Heard of maybe 75%, actually listened to 4, of which I'm a fan of 3. I have some work to do!

Helker will Be doing an only-english set por I can expect some spanish....

btw, Best lineup i've attended

please..renatus on its entirety

persefone does a tremendous job, I have seen them this year at PPM fest in belgium. I Love them

but i can assure,its fucking heavy and fast..odd ball here

Friday:
Anathema (UK)
Can't comment.
Falconer (Sweden) - last live performance ever!
Have 1 of their albums but didn't really click.
Voyager (Australia) - fans pick the setlist
Have 1 of their albums but didn't like it.
Morgana Lefay (Sweden)
Heard of them.
Anubis Gate (Denmark)
Like them. Probably the best Intromental band.
Hibria (Brazil)
Ok. Have a couple of their albums.

Saturday:
Angra (Brazil) - performing "Holy Land" in its entirety
Shazam:OMG:
Royal Hunt (Denmark/USA) - performing "Paradox" in its entirety
DC Cooper :kickass:
Riverside (Poland)
Ok.
Dynazty (Sweden)
Better than ok.
Persefone (Andorra)
Can't comment.
Helker (Argentina)
Can't comment.

If nothing screws up with my schedule I'm going for Angra. Really regret missing JOP.

God damnit Glenn, when are you going to book Falconer?

Oh shit. I'll be back. Not that the roster hasn't attracted me these last couple years, but finally I can return and Falconer pulls me on their own.