Most Anticipated releases left for 2017

Let me add to the list the upcoming live DVD/CD of Snow by Spock's Beard. That was an amazing album, and I've got a bootleg audio of the show, but it will be great to get an official recording and video to go with it.

Now getting another SB reunion to do that album live at a future PPUSA festival would be a MAJOR get for Glenn & Co.

Everything we've talked about here that I've picked up in the interim has delivered in a big way. Anubis Gate, Daydream XI, Caligula's Horse, The Contortionist are all stunning in their own ways. 2017 continues to be a great year for metal for me.

Actually, overall, it's just been a pretty great year in general.

Yes, this last month or so has been great and I am still excited about the new Trivium and Ne Obliviscaris. A great season for new music. I have also started to explore the new Archspire and Glaktikon too.

Couple others that haven't been mentioned yet:

Almanac - Kingslayer (November)
IceFish (features Virgil Donati and Marco Sfogli) - no title or release date yet, but a video/single is coming out 9/30

This first one technically doesn't count since I think it dropped Friday but I STILL haven't received my copy so I'm still anticipating it.

This next one doesn't come out til Friday. It's bluesy hard rock from Heaven And Earth.