most beautiful symph x song?

i agree with all, but i see alot of people don't necessarily agree with me on lady of the snow :erk:. C'mon, listen to the last chorus again, with the soulful vocals, PURE BEAUTY! and even though i rarely concentrate on lyrics, those in LotS are heart wrenching, whatever, just my ten cents:D

Alot of songs take some getting used to before you can truly appreciate them. Lady of the Snow is like that, as is DWOT. Still gotta say Through the Looking Glass is soo lovely though.

Also The Edge of Forever. The entire V album (well at least Communion and the Oracle) is taked directly from it (which is a good thing)

I'd have to say Divine Wings. It's so epic... and then the end is beautiful. After that, I'd say The Odyssey because I love the story so much and the song kicks ass. And I love the whole revenge thing, his voice is perfect for that.

"My veil of silence lifted
All is revealed
Revenge burns in my heart
Thrashing and slashing down all my foes..."

Yeah...

Okay, on TDWOT ..parts III (A Gathering Of Angels), IV (The Wrath Divine), and VII (Paradise Regained)...just could bring tears to my eyes Russell sings just so beautifully..and the music just could rip ur heart out, especially on The Wrath Divine.

The Divine Wings of Tragedy, because of the lyrics of the last part of it. They are very beautiful and have a special meaning for me.