Most dysfunctional family on TV?

VicRattlhd502

Droogie
Feb 24, 2003
Minneapolis, MN
Visit site
Fellow "UM'ers", Who do you think is the most dysfunctional family on TV? Whether they be real (The Osbournes), or Animated (The Simpsons), or fictional?

My number one pick would have to be the Fishers from the HBO show 'Six Feet Under'.

Other picks (in no paticular order) would include:

The Bundys (Married, with Children)
The Simpsons (The Simpsons)
The Sopranos (The Sopranos)
The Osbournes (The Osbournes)
The Connors (Roseanne)
The Collins family (Dark Shadows)
The family from 'Malcolm in the Middle'...has their last name ever been revealed? I've never heard it.

^ Psh of course, especially the huckstables (sp?)

But the Osbournes are just fucking annoying. Gotta love The Simpsons and the family in Malcolm in the Middle..man they probably have said their last name..but now that I have to think about it, I dunno their last name. eh..

oh yeah Beene to

Edgecrusher said:
I don't know about you guys but I always thought that the Brady bunch were kinda fucked up.

Obviously it was never shown but I'll bet at one time Greg and Marsha "went at it" in Greg's attic room. Hell, they were step-siblings, they were not actually brother and sister. And why not, Marsha was kinda hot.

VicRattlhd502 said:
My number one pick would have to be the Fishers from the HBO show 'Six Feet Under'.
:/ They kinda remind me of my own. :/

I pick the family from Trailer Park Boys (ya know Ricky, Lucy, Trinity, and the drunk grandpa)

All the families mentioned have 3 solid meals a day: the bundys are lucky if they find rotting food for breakfast.