Most inspired and exquisit druMMer

Jon_Fon

New Metal Member
Oct 29, 2001
www.jonfon.com
I know not too much drummers and maybe this question is rather stupid but I want to know what drummer is most inspired or smth (you can call it cool, great, superb, breathtalin', etc.)... To my mind the best among classics I've touched to is Nicko McBrian with his famous riffin' drums... Megadeth has loud and unique style but I don't like it... James Kottak (former Kingdom Come, now Scorpions) was not bad, but now he thinks he's a star and starts to do junky stuff.

Sean Reinert (Death, Cynic, Aghora) is definitely the best drummer I've ever heard.

Bobby Jarzombek (Spastic Ink), Richard Christy (Control Denied), and Gene Hoglan (Dark Angel, Death, etc) would probably come next.

There are tons of others that are excellent, but those stand out as being the best to me.

Your english is very broken, so your point is lost on me. I am referring to classy drummers; just because they also play fast doesn't make their drumming any less intricate or classy. For your information, both Reinert and Jarzombek cite Jazz as a major influence on their drumming style. Go listen to Aghora, Spastic Ink, or Cynic and you will hear the best drumming you could ever hope to hear; fast or otherwise.

Though I live in non-eng.speaking country, it's aint so bad (eng.) - advanced level :))). There's some mistakes due to ultra high writing speed .

Thanks for useful info, but I wanted you to name best among famous classical rock drummers (note: not only metal, but rock)

As far as my all time fav drummers go, I would have to say....John Bonham from Led ZEP, and Bill Ward from Black Sabbath.

Christy is DAMN GOOD

The old guys, huh?
Well they sure don't compare to todays drummers, but back in the days I'd say Kieth Moon was the most diverse and exciting drummer.
Through the glorydays, my top picks would be:
Ian Paice
Cozy Powell
Frankie Banali
Neil Peart
Gil Moore
Robert Sweet