• No I do not feel this is a poll question

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bruticus

Jul 25, 2014
Cheese
I don't mean the video game you played that had the most metal soundtrack, like say Doom.

Rather the game that was the most metal in its feel.

Battletoads Arcade
Double Dragon
Metal Slug
Turtles in Time
Final Fight
Golden Axe
Ninja Gaiden

Anything energetic, fun and that can be played drunk (especially with multiplayer)

Reactions: Slammed
Anything energetic, fun and that can be played drunk (especially with multiplayer)

Oh that covers all those 80's and 90's driving sims, from Monster Trucks to Crashday. (actually Crashday although living up to it's name by crashing every day had a bit of a metal soundtrack to most of the races)

heh, I see. I was thinking more along the lines of Quake (96 original). The dark bleak, brutal atmosphere. It's interesting what our perception of metal is outside metal. *deep thought pose*

Reactions: Gnog
Carmageddon has gotta be up there. Loved the original one - driving badass cars equipped with metal spikes, scoring points & time for splattering pedestrian blood and then being able to watch slow-motion replays of them being ripped apart afterwards, haha.

Reactions: CiG
Carmageddon has gotta be up there. Loved the original one - driving badass cars equipped with metal spikes, scoring points & time for splattering pedestrian blood and then being able to watch slow-motion replays of them being ripped apart afterwards, haha.
yeah. Not the idea I have of metal personally. I guess if I'm listening to Braindrill (..God forbid).

Here's one:
256613-232178-eccobox-header.0.jpg