Motley Crue Albums?

sickminddead

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2003
For any of you metalheads that are down with the old school metal (like myself) - i just heard from my boss that universal music is re-releasing the whole Motley Crue catalog to commorate their new greatest hits album. The Greatest Hits album has newly remastered songs and the original albums have additional rare live tracks and enhanced CD extras (music videos, etc...) they're also releasing DVD's of the vhs stuff the Crue did over the years AND their episode of Behind the Music. i'm freakin stoked! and there's some rumors they might have a reunion tour - with Tommy this time (finally!... those studio drummers just dont cut it compared to the drum god himself)

Motley Crue were never my favorite, but they were a great live band. I saw them on the Generation Swine tour.

I love the Crue! Shout at the Devil was my very first metal album purchase (I was in 8th grade) I listened to it so much I think I wore the album out! It was vinyl...remember those? HA! Tommy Lee is a kick ass drummer! I saw them live and he blew me away!

SATD is one of those records all us old folks own (although there seem to be a lot of people out there who won't admit to owning it, much less liking it!!!) SATD kicked some serious ass back in the day.....

Didn't Motley Crue already release the albums under their own label a while back, complete with bonus tracks and demo versions? Damn! Vince Neil must really be hard up for cash!

SATD is ok, but I honestly think that Too Fast For Love is one amazing rock record. And yeah, they re-released it a few years ago, remastered with extra tracks. So I don't need another one.

MindInsane said:
Hey impotent...who the heck are you calling a homo? You're just jealous....ya homo:loco:

banderas_homo.jpg

The Omnipotent Bob said:
Do you break out the makeup and hair spray when you toss on a crue record, just to re-live the "glory days"?? :lol: :lol:
No, but I do break out the old def Leppard, Scorpions, Dio, Y & T, Pat Travers, U F O, Ted Nugent, Zeppelin, Boston, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, & alot of other Heavy Metal Classsics......& The Crue's in their.......they were an important part of my transition into what & where I am today musically. Back then that was as heavy as it was, and I always progressed, instead of staying back in the 70' & 80's as some of my peers I grew up with.......Your just younger than me Bob, guess you had to live it to understand it. How about some help, where are you Val? I know you lived the "glory days" & still evolved..........

Deadly Embrace said:
Your just younger than me Bob, guess you had to live it to understand it. How about some help, where are you Val? I know you lived the "glory days" & still evolved..........

SHIT! How did I miss this thread. Fucking Motley! Dr. Feelgood, Slice of Your Pie.......Shit, the 80's were great! Whitesnake, KISS, XYZ, ....remember XYZ? Oh yeah, Poison, Foreigner, Skid Row last but not least JUDAS PRIEST just to mention a few.

I can't believe that just because some of these guys showed off their cocks through their spandex, would let you get so crazy Bob. It is Impotent isn't it? Music is always a sign of the times. Could you imagine all the LESBIAN pussy you could have gotten if you threw on a little lipstick yourself Bob? People are just plain narrow minded and follow like lambs to the slaughter. Oh yeah, another good hair-band. Slaughter.

Question......would you throw on a little eyeliner to make $50k for an appearance? So you actually think that what you look like has anything to do with music. I know a lot of people think so by those assanine comments made about Chucks hair.

So much for the 80's eh? And yes DE, I have a cd by every single band that you mentioned. Where is Getty Lee?