hardcore, death, prog, glam - i'm just happy metal is coming back

sickminddead

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2003
For any of you metalheads that are down with the old school metal (like myself) - i just heard from my boss that universal music is re-releasing the whole Motley Crue catalog to commorate their new greatest hits album. The Greatest Hits album has newly remastered songs and the original albums have additional rare live tracks and enhanced CD extras (music videos, etc...) they're also releasing DVD's of the vhs stuff the Crue did over the years AND their episode of Behind the Music. i'm freakin stoked! and there's some rumors they might have a reunion tour - with Tommy this time (finally!... those studio drummers just dont cut it compared to the drum god himself)

Most Anthrax-fans (like myself) hate Motley! Because they are a poser-band! And don't forget Thraximum Rock 2000! Motley/Megadeth/Anthrax

I hate all that pussy glam rock bollocks. As bad as the nu metal of today :yuk:
How many times have motley crue re realsed all of there albums probally more than iron maiden
rolleyes.gif

I fuckin' hate the Crue. I was supposed to see Megadeth and Anthrax on that tour in 2000, I figured the Crue would be (unfortunatley) headlining so I could see the GOOD bands, then leave before cockrock fest 2000.But when I got home from work the day of the show there was a message from Ticketmaster saying Anthrax wouldn't be performing. That bill was 2/3rds of the way to being awesome,
Fuck you Vince, Tommy, Nikki, and Mick!

I actually like Motley Crue. And Dokken. And Ratt. And you know what? I DON'T CARE!!!! They are more metal than mallcore, that's for damn sure. I like all metal, except mallcore, but then again, that's not metal.