Glam Metal bands and why they have a place in my metal heart.

Yeah Tuff had Jim Gillette originally but then he left in about '87 to do his solo videos and work on a Michael Angelo album, in '89 Nitro happened.

Stevie Rachelle joined Tuff in late '87 and was in The Decline Of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years documentary, he's the one who says "Guys often whistle at me thinking I'm a chick" haha! :lol:

I've been looking for Trixter and Pretty Boy Floyd too but no luck yet! :(

Oh yeah, and you are VERY lucky getting to see Ratt and Skid Row tonight! :( I wish I could see bands like that here! Even though it's not exactly like seeing them in their heyday, I would kill to see them live.

i hate the new G&R but for $10 i would have gone and seen it

KISW presents Guns N' Roses tomorrow at the Tacoma Dome! Time is running out so if you haven't got tickets yet, KISW is making it a no-brainer. All day Thursday, KISW listeners can pick up Guns N' Roses tickets for just $9.99 at any Ticketmaster outlet! The special price is only good Thursday, so get your tickets and don't miss out on the long-awaited return of Guns N' Roses!

I still listen to White Lion and Europe regularly. :D

Tesla too, but I'm not sure if that's considered "glam".
I must have listen to "5 Man Acoustical Jam" hundreds of time during my high school days.

I like most of the glam bands as well. Here is one more that is really great: "Hanoi Rocks" from Finland (I think). I have two of their albums "Back to Mystery City " (1983) and "Two Steps from the Move" (1984). "Back to ..." is quite weird, but recommendable. You should try it. They are good fun.
Cheerz

As far as I know Hanoi Rocks more or less broke up after the drummer (Razzle) died an a car accident with Vince Neil in December 1985. RIP. Vince wasn´t injured at all.
Cheerz

Yep that's right.

Apparently if Vince ended up with a long jail sentence, Michael Monroe was gonna replace him in Motley Crue. But he ended up only getting 30 days, suspended until after the Theatre Of Pain tour finished, and got out after 18 days for good behavior.

Originally posted by DEVIANCE
Hanoi Rocks is still going strong (minus razzle) and they are still touring

They reunited last year or two years ago after being defunct since the car accident.

Well, I couldn't care less. Don't like that band, or mainly any glam rock bands at all.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Yep that's right.

Apparently if Vince ended up with a long jail sentence, Michael Monroe was gonna replace him in Motley Crue. But he ended up only getting 30 days, suspended until after the Theatre Of Pain tour finished, and got out after 18 days for good behavior.

The book mentions none of this they were in fact seeing it as the end of the band...had it not been for management pulling the usual strings all would have been a different story!