Underrated & forgotten "hair" bands!

Vinnie Vincent Invasion fucking rules. While the first album shreds the second one All Systems Go is my favorite. The tune "Love Kills" is one of my favorite songs of all time. There is just something about it that sucks me in everytime, I love it. I wish Slaughter one of these days would belt out a VVI tune preferibly that one.

Also I would suggest checking out Axel Rudi Pell. While the music is very power metal it has some of that glam/80's Los Angeles scene vibe to it.

Let's see if I can add to this mix:

1. Love/Hate! This band ruled, and BLACKOUT IN THE RED ROOM is one of the greatest albums ever to not make it.

2. The Four Horsemen - no, not Metallica. The Four Horsemen were a southern band that just rawked.

3. Little Angels - billed to be the "next Def Leppard". I understand they were big in England, but nowhere else!

TheGraveDigger said:
Vinnie Vincent Invasion fucking rules. While the first album shreds the second one All Systems Go is my favorite. The tune "Love Kills" is one of my favorite songs of all time. There is just something about it that sucks me in everytime, I love it. I wish Slaughter one of these days would belt out a VVI tune preferibly that one.

Also I would suggest checking out Axel Rudi Pell. While the music is very power metal it has some of that glam/80's Los Angeles scene vibe to it.

Some unreal bands mentioned here! Night Of The Crime is great, I like Kick Axe too, and Keel are one of my favourites!!! Dangerous Toys rock, love the vocalist... Arcade's first is a killer album...

And don't get me started on the mighty VINNIE VINCENT INVASION!!!!!!!!!

richwithhatred said:
Let's see if I can add to this mix:

1. Love/Hate! This band ruled, and BLACKOUT IN THE RED ROOM is one of the greatest albums ever to not make it.

2. The Four Horsemen - no, not Metallica. The Four Horsemen were a southern band that just rawked.

3. Little Angels - billed to be the "next Def Leppard". I understand they were big in England, but nowhere else!
The Hoursemen were great! Love/Hate's Redroom was great, but their second record sealed their fate. I haven't heard enough of Little Angels, I rememeber they put out 1-2 records in the USA, but the bulk of their material was out only overseas...

rokk said:
It's called "Nothing Sacred" I have and other than the cheesy song title on the opening track its a great 80's Hair Band CD!

Yep thats it!!! I loved that album back in the day! I also had a Southgang album I liked .... ofcourse I sold it ages ago and cant remember which one it was :loco: