Something pretty cool!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
As I think I've mentioned once before, about once a month or so I DJ an '80s hard rock night on Thursdays at a local strip club Dallas Dancers here in Melbourne and play everything from Bon Jovi and Def Leppard hits to unreleased demo tracks by Vain & Tuff! Anything that is dancable for the strippers really...

Anyway, Wednesday 13 (from Murderdolls) is touring Australia at the moment and on Wednesday night me & my friend Conan (Connie Fixx who has posted here before) went to the concert. We met him & the band and stuff coz our friends The Deadthings were the opening act. Now it was Conan's birthday last night, and he was celebrating it at Dallas Dancers on my monthly hard rock night... So he gave Wednesday 13 a flyer (got him to sign it then gave it back to him actually HAHAHA!) and invited him to his birthday hahaha. I thought Wednesday would probably just throw it away or something and think it was funny that somebody he didnt know had the gall to invite him to his birthday!

Anyway, the rock night last night at Dallas went really well, best turn-out I've had coz we handed out so many flyers at clubs & gigs in the last week... Everyone was having a GREAT time.... and half way through the night, in walks Wednesday 13 and his entire band!!!! Ready to party with some hard rock, cheap booze and strippers!!!

And man, Wednesday 13 is the biggest glam fan around!!! He was having a ball, loving it! Requesting songs 4 at a time! He was requesting Tuff, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Vain, Cats In Boots, Bulletboys, Dangerous Toys, Faster Pussycat, Love/Hate, Spread Eagle, Kix, Roxx Gang, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tigertailz, even Nitro!!!! And the drummer requested Stryper (I played To Hell With The Devil for him), how often do you hear Stryper at the strippers hahah! And he was quite surprised at hearing me pull out tracks by Johnny Crash, Kingofthehill, Nasty Idols, etc.... He was loving it!!! You don't get to hear these kind of bands even in normal rock clubs, let alone at a strip club!

It made my night and it made Conan's birthday to see some international rock stars show up and spend their night off in Melbourne with us at my rock night, and they had such a good time they even partied on there and kept drinking with us, enjoying the strippers and requesting tunes until 5am when it closed!!! They were great guys and it's awesome to see a current rock star in today's mainstream metal/rock scene who is such an enthusiast for the Hollywood sleaze and glam scene!!

Trixxi Trash said:
He was requesting Tuff, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Vain, Cats In Boots, Bulletboys, Dangerous Toys, Faster Pussycat, Love/Hate, Spread Eagle, Kix, Roxx Gang, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tigertailz, even Nitro!!!!

Great Set List! Sounds like you had a Kickass time!

Trixxi Trash said:
As I think I've mentioned once before, about once a month or so I DJ an '80s hard rock night on Thursdays at a local strip club Dallas Dancers

Are you tellin' or braggin'? :p

Keep delivering the goods Trix, cheers mate.

Dangerous Toys was actually one of the few bands I didn't have there to play for him, cool that he was requesting it though... Played a couple of Dokken tracks, Heaven Sent and When Heaven Comes Down both got spins I remember...

Hmmm let me think, what did I play.... AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Black N Blue, Bulletboys, Bon Jovi, Bad English, Bang Tango, Britny Fox, Cats In Boots, Cinderella, Cold Sweat, Danger Danger, Def Leppard, Dokken, De Mont, David Lee Roth, Europe, EZO, Every Mother's Nightmare, Faster Pussycat, Firehouse, Guns N Roses, Hardline, House Of Lords, Judas Priest, Johnny Crash, Kiss, Kingdom Come, Kingofthehill, Kix, King Kobra, Love/Hate, Lillian Axe, Lee Aaron, LA Guns, Lynch Mob, Motley Crue, Nasty Idols, Poison, Ratt, Roxx Gang, Roxx, Roxus, Roxy Blue, Sic Vikki, Spread Eagle, Sleeze Beez, Stage Dolls, Silent Rage, Slaughter, Southgang, Shotgun Messiah, Stryper, Treat, Talisman, The Shine, Trouble Tribe, Tigertailz, Tuff, Vain, Van Halen, Vince Neil, Whitesnake, Winger, Warrant, Wig Wam... etc. Pretty cool soundtrack to a night out at the strippers I reckon! And the thing is - half the girls sing along to alot of those bands (and I'm not just talkin about the Kiss and Bon Jovi either, I'm talkin Trouble Tribe, Vain and Roxx!!)