Forgotten Bands

No Tonci, I have to agree that no one is too glam :D

:headbang: ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

How can you beat nothin' but a good time... everything larger than life, big drum sound, big guitar solos, big choruses, big stage shows, big hair, the big arena riffs..... ahhhh its all too good.

Originally posted by The Trooper
No Tonci, I have to agree that no one is too glam :D

:headbang: ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

How can you beat nothin' but a good time... everything larger than life, big drum sound, big guitar solos, big choruses, big stage shows, big hair, the big arena riffs..... ahhhh its all too good.

AMEN! :D

I wish I could find a woman who'd marry *me* for my taste in music and my CD collection :cry:

On second thought, no I don't. The silly tart would only borrow them and end up scratching the lot :D.

W (the eternal bachelor)

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I wish I could find a woman who'd marry *me* for my taste in music and my CD collection :cry:

On second thought, no I don't. The silly tart would only borrow them and end up scratching the lot :D.

W (the eternal bachelor)

That is why no one ever gets my cd's any more as my ex used to borrow my cd's all the time for doing his dj wrk then they would come back scratched,the covers broken, finger marks all over everything. I am very neurotic about keeping my cd's in mint condition.I even go and buy new cases anytime any get slightly broken.my collection gets kept in strict alphabetical order and the bans cd's in order of release.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

That is why no one ever gets my cd's any more as my ex used to borrow my cd's all the time for doing his dj wrk then they would come back scratched,the covers broken, finger marks all over everything. I am very neurotic about keeping my cd's in mint condition.I even go and buy new cases anytime any get slightly broken.my collection gets kept in strict alphabetical order and the bans cd's in order of release.:rolleyes:

Isn't this how everyone keeps their CD collection? Isn't it the most useful way?

How else are you able to quickly and easily grab your copy of "Live After Death" as your wife tries to find her Morrissey or My Friend The Chocolate Cake CD, to beat her to the stereo?

Alphabetical Order and Release Order has saved me many, many times in the past 15 years from suffering from inferior 'wife' bands...

Originally posted by Joe Salami

Isn't this how everyone keeps their CD collection? Isn't it the most useful way?

How else are you able to quickly and easily grab your copy of "Live After Death" as your wife tries to find her Morrissey or My Friend The Chocolate Cake CD, to beat her to the stereo?

Alphabetical Order and Release Order has saved me many, many times in the past 15 years from suffering from inferior 'wife' bands...

:lol: :lol:

I also seem to want to rearrange all my friends cd collections this way as well when I go to their house and discover that their collection is one huge mess. A LA Spawny!;)

Oops, my fault!

I only made that suggestion because I'm a Virgo who is meticulously tidy and methodical, particularly in regards to his CDs, books and comics. Hell, I'd store my socks in alphabetical order if such a thing were possible :).

Be that as it may, I shall now wisely exclude myself from any astrology related discussion :D.

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Oops, my fault!

I only made that suggestion because I'm a Virgo who is meticulously tidy and methodical, particularly in regards to his CDs, books and comics. Hell, I'd store my socks in alphabetical order if such a thing were possible :).

Be that as it may, I shall now wisely exclude myself from any astrology related discussion :D.

W

Us Sagitarians are not meant to be like this we are the meaning of chaos.

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

:lol: :lol:

I also seem to want to rearrange all my friends cd collections this way as well when I go to their house and discover that their collection is one huge mess. A LA Spawny!;)

:lol: :)