A few research questions...

Good idea :)

I was just thinking though, you could have a keyboard on stage and for the Bon Jovi or for songs like Home Sweet Home, one of the guitarists could do keys in the song, since you don't need 2 guitars and it would probably be better without 2 for them.

If you can pull off doing Poison/Crue vocals then into AC/DC type vocals, then sing Dream Warriors and Youth Gone Wild.... and are prepared to wear makeup, leather and a wig and strut around like Bret Michaels or Axl Rose.... then by all means you're in the band!

Hmmm. Writing all that really makes you realise how hard its gonna be to find a singer haha!

Sure dude, sounds cool.

I'll a mic of a friend of mine, who happens to be a singer, and put some shit to tape. It's been a while since I've really heard myself sing, so I couldn't exactly say if I were up to it or not.

I used to be decent enough though. :)

The Trooper said:
Good idea :)

I was just thinking though, you could have a keyboard on stage and for the Bon Jovi or for songs like Home Sweet Home, one of the guitarists could do keys in the song, since you don't need 2 guitars and it would probably be better without 2 for them.

Or you could just sample them.

I'll sing for your band. But you'd have to relocate to Sydney first. :)

I think you should do a metal version of You Should Be Dancing. That would be so cool! :headbang:

Haha! I actually do wanna make a CD one day of hard rock/hair metal covers of pop and disco songs! I know that Bananarama's "I Heard A Rumour" and Leif Garrett's "I Was Made For Dancin" are already on the list!