Heavy "commercial" Metal ??

Wyvern said:
Kiss this beeeeetch! :wave:

bigass.jpg

Baby got Back!! yeah baby!!! LoL :loco: is that real or just computer enhanced? ...

On the topic of Alice Cooper, I saw his Dirty Diamonds tour (even though the album aint even out yet haha) in Melbourne a few weeks ago and it was UNREAAAAAAAAL!

The man is still the best performer around and totally at the top of his game!!!!!

His band were also excellent, featuring Ryan Roxie from Electric Angels on guitar and Eric Singer on drums... and it was good to hear them do "Poison" in its massive sounding original 'hair metal' style, instead of the industrial make-over they gave it on the Brutal Planet tour.

The setlist was 27 songs long (!!!!), and though it was a "theatre" tour rather than an arena tour so the stage itself was toned down compared to the Brutal Planet one, they had the theatrics crankin, and even Paris Hilton wasn't safe from the Alice treatment! Hahaha. It was excellent seeing it in a theatre atmosphere too because that's really what Alice shows are about, great great show!

The setlist covered songs off The Eyes Of Alice Cooper and the upcoming album Dirty Diamonds which sounded pretty rockin, a FUCKLOAD of '70s classics, a couple of other more recent tracks like Lost In America & Gimme, and also Poison (first song in encore) and Feed My Frankenstein. Awesome show :) Would like him to crank out some stuff off Raise Your Fist & Yell now and then though!

Oh yeah, and the nite before the Alice concert, his backing band did a pub gig under the name "Eric Singer & Friends", packed out The Corner Hotel doing a set of 70s hard rock covers including The Sweet, Cheap Trick, T-Rex, AC/DC, The Runaways (with Alice's daughter singing that one!), Alice Cooper, Thin Lizzy, and of course a whole heap of KISS tracks, since obviously most people at an Eric Singer & Friends show are gonna be there coz they are Kiss fans haha. That was also a great show!

kittybeast said:
OUCH MY EYES!!! MY EYES!! Damn Wyvern, you were on such a good run posting hot chicks...now this?!?!!?!?

Actually I was looking for a hairy ass for JD but I couldn't find one :cry: Sometimes revenge and the Internet won't play along :yell:

And I thought you ladies should be pissed at my woman posting :confused: , anyway this one is for our fabulous female team at UMOS (hope you like it, frankly I don't understand why at woman find a male attractive :dopey: )

absolut_hunk.jpg

@ Trixxi: I'm looking forward for Alice new album if it's half the good of its predecessor is one hell of a winner.