Forgotten Bands

SLAUGHTER ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry about that burst of unbridled enthusiam, but here comes more...)

THE TRICK OR TREAT SOUNDTRACK IS ONE OF THE BEST METAL ALBUMS OF THE '80S!!!!!!!!!!
Man I love it!!!

"Rock and roll! Rockin until midnight, steal your soul!"

Its soooo good. Has a real '80s metal spirit to it!

And Ozzy's cameo is great. But I'm not gonna say anything about it because you will be very surprised and laugh ur head off :D

Not only was Ozzy but there was also Gene Simmons, so in one movie you got the Madman and the Demon. I came so close so many times to getting that sound track but never did. But I got the Movie at a Blockbuster sale with no cover for only 3 bucks.

Was it Danger Danger that had the songs, Naughty Naughty and Bang Bang, or something like that.

Troops, you MUST buy Andrew W.Ks album I Get Wet. It is glam for the zeros, trust me, it rocks so much :headbang:

Yeah Gene is in it too, but Ozzy's cameo is the BEST, its such a crack up, but don't say what it is because it will ruin it heheh.

I laughed my ass off the first time I saw that hahahahaha.

Ahhhh dude the soundtrack is so so good, I have it on vinyl, and in Don't Stop The Fight (the track with the hidden backwards messages in the movie) there is actually a backwards message! That is just too damn metal!

Yeah Danger Danger had those songs hehehe, they are 2 of my faves on the album too.

Haha Spawny, I've heard a couple of tracks from that but I didn't like it much.

You didnt like it? Are you feeling ok Troops? If the album had been released in the 80s it would have gone triple platinum! :)

It probably will go triple platinum now! Hahaha!

I think it's coz a) I don't like his voice, b) I don't really like the style of the songs, even though they have that fun attitude.

Now Slave Raider, there is a good band... Hahaha.

NP: Slave Raider - Is There Rock N Roll In Heaven?

I suggest everyone downloads this song and also What Do Ya Know About Rock N Roll?

The guy's voice is killer, I can't believe Slave Raider didn't get big because they have *THE* best, catchiest, most definitive '80s anthem choruses ever!

IS THERE ROCK N ROLL IN HEAVEN!
IS THERE ROCK N ROLL IN HEAVEN!
COZ IF THERE'S ROCK N ROLL IN HEAVEN...
WE'RE GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL!!!

:headbang:

Originally posted by duellist
Not only was Ozzy but there was also Gene Simmons, so in one movie you got the Madman and the Demon. I came so close so many times to getting that sound track but never did. But I got the Movie at a Blockbuster sale with no cover for only 3 bucks.

Was it Danger Danger that had the songs, Naughty Naughty and Bang Bang, or something like that.

Gene was so fucken dumb(but funny) in that movie.

" Lets get naughty naughty" A killer song by anyones standards.

I love the whole "glam" "AOR" metal nothing better than great music with a bunch of young pretty boys struttintheir stuff.
A bit like Edguy last night really! Now that was a show of all shows.I have a Edguy pick that was personally handed to me.
Lots of great pics too!;)

Originally posted by The Trooper
JonBonJovi will you marry me???? :lol: That is like my list of favourite bands almost hahahaha!

And yeah there's a few there which I forgot, especially:
DANGER DANGER..... oh my god these guys are GREAT! The debut album is brilliant.

One Step From Paradise, Feels Like Love and Don't Walk Away are 3 of the best ballads I've heard!!!!

You only want to marry me for my taste in music and my cd collection.:cry:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

God I LOVE Naughty Naughty:

Come a little closer baby its alright!
Maybe we can start a little fire tonight!
Pull the shades, lock the door
Don't waste my time girl you better be sure!

His voice is so cool! Glam/AOR is my fave too :D

Hahahahahaha I was listening to them at somebody's house the other week for the first time, I didn't mind the few songs I heard! Hehehe.