Motley Crue- The Dirt

Sanzen said:
Shit dude, don't get mad at me. Motley Crue are the ones that suck.

Well thats your opinion, and nobody asked for it:p
Personally, i don't mind them, good music to drink to. Not too serious or anything like that.
All Im saying though is it was a good book, I wasn't debating the merits of Motley Crue, it just cracks me up when people (you) come into a thread about something they don't like and post shit. It illustrates to me how little else to do with their lives they must have.
:lol:

R0l0 said:
I'm sorry but if a Motley Crue biography is "the best book you have ever read" then you're a tard :p

jesus, some people on here are idiots!!! Did I say that !?!? I just said it was a good read. Use YOUR reading skills and read my posts properly

Benighted1 said:
hahaha nice.. OWENED him right in the ass

yeha....ure Mom was askin for that last night.....!!!!......why do ppl get to personla when someone disses thier FAVORITE band......hahahhaa....so freakin pathetic...!!!!......i bet ure ther kind of guy who'd be like...o Tommy Lee...it be an honour if u fecked my GF in teh ass.....!!!........get a life u fanboy losers...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Found out all I needed to know about these guys from Behind the Music. The drug use may have subsided in recent years, but the womanizing continues. I read in the paper this morning that they had a bunch of local top dollar strippers back stage with them before & after yesterdays show.

I always liked the Crue, but only a fucking retard would want Tommy's dick in his gf's ass. Just imagine the flatulance the girl would have.

Benighted1 said:
jesus, some people on here are idiots!!! Did I say that !?!? I just said it was a good read. Use YOUR reading skills and read my posts properly
I think you should use YOUR reading skills and read the thread. If you did you'd easily find that my post was not directed towards you.
:rolleyes: