motorbreath

living and dying laughing and crying
once you have seen it you will never be the same
life in the fast lane is just how it seems
hard and it is heavy dirty and mean

yeah :headbang:

I might go on an intensive residential driving course in blackpool next month and get it all out of the way my instructor is propa shit but he is me dads mate so its a bit mean if I just tell him where to go.

my dying groom said:
street fighter was the best, indeed, but time goes on :wave:

have you ever played to the latest capcom vs snk on game cube? its really cool, except the game cube pad is really shit. but the last street fighter they did on playstation was dead good, street figher alpha 3 it was called i think. over 40 characters, loads of moves and all. really cool.

I haven't had any contact with nintendo stuff after the SNES console, their equipment and most of the games look like utter shit to me. don't they sell that cube dirt cheap now?
but they actually made a third street fighter, nice one, must be for the PS1 then? I'll have to give it a shot.

its one of those street fighter alpha, they did STA 1, STA2 and STA3, the third one being real classy, one of the last games released on playstation. and yeah that game cube is a real piece of poo poo, its for little kids really and yeah i think its pretty cheap now.

as is the part responsible for reading a map i guess????? :bah:

ridiculous prejudice!!!!!

what is good driving anyway?
only thing i can't do is the parallel parking thing, cause it wasn't part of the driving lessons i got, and i've never bothered to learn it. does that mean i'm a lousy driver?

WomenDrivers.jpg