motorbreath

Bastet said:
explain please don! a few "hahaha's" to many to my taste.

i laughed 'cause being able to parallel park is not common among women...and the way you said you never bothered to learn it. so does this mean you never face a situation where you have to park that way? you wouldnt survive 10 min in istanbul without knowing that.

Don Corleone said:
i laughed 'cause being able to parallel park is not common among women...and the way you said you never bothered to learn it. so does this mean you never face a situation where you have to park that way? you wouldnt survive 10 min in istanbul without knowing that.
well, i do survive, and if i have enough free space, i'll park that way too :D

not common amongst women, he?? well, for your information, these days you won't get you drivers license if your not able to park that way, so ALLLLLLL girls can do it over here :D

it wasn't that way in my days though

Bastet said:
not common amongst women, he?? well, for your information, these days you won't get you drivers license if your not able to park that way, so ALLLLLLL girls can do it over here :D
Not only over there. ;) ;) Parallel parking was part of my driving test too, and I managed without the slightest insecurity - and without the slightest scratch in one of the adjacent cars. :tickled: Can't see any difficulties there.