Orgasmatron
Rock N Roll
No Sleep At All
March Or Die
Bastards
Sacrifice
Overnight Sensation
Snake Bite Love
Everything Louder Than Everything Else (autographed in person)
We Are Motorhead (autographed in person)
Hammered
Inferno
The Best Of Motorhead (25 Years Of Motorhead) (autographed in person)
The Best Of Motorhead (different compilation than above)
You Better Run CD single (promo copy)
It's Almost... 1916 (1916 pre-release promo sampler)
The Birthday Party
The Singles Collection - The Bronze Years 1978-1984
Born To Lose - Live To Win The Best Of Lemmy (not completely Motorhead, but hey, it's LEMMY!)
King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents - Motorhead
Golden Years - The Alternate Versions

Vinyl

Overkill
Bomber
Ace Of Spades
No Sleep Til Hammersmith
Iron Fist
Another Perfect Day
No Remorse (leather cover)
Orgasmatron
Rock N Roll
Anthology
Deaf Forever (7" single)

DVDs

The Birthday Party
25 Alive - Boneshaker

VHS Tapes

Live In Toronto

Miscelleneous Swag

TONS of concert T-shirts
Toque
Chrome bullet belt with "Snaggletooth" buckle
Tons of posters/stickers/patches
leather belt with "Snaggletooth" conchos
baseball cap

It's very possible that I missed some stuff, too! :heh:

... and this little gem:

ClammyLemmy.jpg

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And you call me a show off?

(with the best John Cleese voice) You bastard! :p

You have a picture of yourself with God, you dirty slut :lol:

P.S. Gee Lemmy looks prettier than you, that's sad man ;)

I like On Parole/Overkill/Bomber/Rock 'n' Roll most because of the early rock n roll sound, unlike the metal-style rock n roll later on.. (But On Parole is still my favorite.. Get some valium for Lost Johnny.. yeah!!!!)

Wyvern said:
And you call me a show off?

(with the best John Cleese voice) You bastard! :p

You have a picture of yourself with God, you dirty slut :lol:

P.S. Gee Lemmy looks prettier than you, that's sad man ;)

MUAH-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! :loco: :loco: :loco:

ClammyLemmy.jpg

MikkeyClam.jpg

PhilClam.jpg

Cheers!

Alright. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. So you must be...the Virgin :D

Ultra cool pics Clammy :worship:

*drooling emerald-green of envy*

Wow! Great freakin' photos!!!!! I gotta say I love Motorhead but I'm guilty of only giving a lot of attention to the old stuff....my first motorhead album was No Remorse...a best of...which I love...but my favorite album from start to finish is ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! I love that album. "Dogs", "RNR", "All For You" and so forth...plus, I love the British guy on there doing the prayer, "Oh Lord, bless thou these people from motorhead..." very Monty Pythonish!

tedvanfrehley said:
but my favorite album from start to finish is ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! I love that album. "Dogs", "RNR", "All For You" and so forth...plus, I love the British guy on there doing the prayer, "Oh Lord, bless thou these people from motorhead..." very Monty Pythonish!
Curious indeed! "Rock'N'Roll" was my first Motorhead album (vinyl). After that one the rest was a matter of tracking and getting. But it holds dear in my heart up to this day. My fave are songs 'Blackheart', 'All For You', 'Traitor' and the title song. The rest are also great, not a single real filler in the whole album. And the prayer was done by Michael Palin himself, can't be more Monty Python that that ;)

tedvanfrehley said:
Wow! Great freakin' photos!!!!! I gotta say I love Motorhead but I'm guilty of only giving a lot of attention to the old stuff....my first motorhead album was No Remorse...a best of...which I love...but my favorite album from start to finish is ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! I love that album. "Dogs", "RNR", "All For You" and so forth...plus, I love the British guy on there doing the prayer, "Oh Lord, bless thou these people from motorhead..." very Monty Pythonish!

No Remorse was my first Motorhead record as well!! I saw the "Killed By Death" video, and I was BLOWN AWAY!!! SO I went out and bought the leather sleeve edition of No Remorse, and I was HOOKED!!

Rock N Roll is one of my favourite Motorhead albums too!

Motorhead = Best band EVER!!! :worship:

Cheers!

Clammy said:
I saw the "Killed By Death" video, and I was BLOWN AWAY!!!
No fucking way! First time ever I saw and heard Motorhead was with that video (I still have it in one of my tapes). But when I went to find some music of them "Rock'N'Roll" was the only one (at that time in this country finding an album, any album was better than gold), then I found "Orgasmatron" used. And when I finally could travel to USA in 92 I made most of my collection already in CD format.

Motorhead = Best band EVER!!! :worship:
I thought that was Exciter :D

Ok so this headbanger dies and goes to the pearly gate of heaven were St Peter awaits him...

He welcomes him and shows him around. Soon the headbanger hears a lot of noise. Whats that I hear?

"Oooo" says St Peter "that our rock podium"

"Rock podium"? "You've got a rock podium", I wanna see THAT"!!
St Peter looks bored and annoyed but goes in the direction of an enormous stage in the distance..

When they get there the headbanger goes crazy seeing all these people he knows. He starts pointing at the many stars. "Thats Hendrix, Randy Roads, Guy Speranza, until he sees some old guy playing the bass really bad. He wears a dirty long cloak trying his best to look cool. He's got a long very dirty beard that was once white but is now of some undetermined colour.

"Who's that?

St Peter looks very weary now... "Thats God trying to be like Lemmy"

Hawk said:
Ok so this headbanger dies and goes to the pearly gate of heaven were St Peter awaits him...

He welcomes him and shows him around. Soon the headbanger hears a lot of noise. Whats that I hear?

St Peter looks bored and annoyed but goes in the direction of an enormous stage in the distance..

When they get there the headbanger goes crazy seeing all these people he knows. He starts pointing at the many stars. "Thats Hendrix, Randy Roads, Guy Speranza, until he sees some old guy playing the bass really bad. He wears a dirty long cloak trying his best to look cool. He's got a long very dirty beard that was once white but is now of some undetermined colour.

"Who's that?

That is priceless. I am going to have to steal that and put Wolf in Lemmy's place !!! That is too funny.

Bryant

Hawk said:

"Who's that?

45.gif

Hawk said:

"Who's that?

That's fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

In my list of Motorhead swag, I forgot to add :

Stone Deaf Forever box set

Cheers!

That's God trying to be Lemmy?!! :Spin: That's choice man, I got the Inferno disc from my bud TVF, while it's not their best work, I love the fact that, they have gotten "heavier" with this record!!! As for the "Whorehouse Blues?" I don't find it that spectacular & it's typical "Casper Color By Numbers Second Rate Blues.":erk:
It's a very good outting overall & I have yet to ever see Motorhaed live & I should be slapped around like a $10.00 whore for that!!!!!:cry:

sixxswine said:
How the hell is that set?!
I was meaning to pick it up, but never did get around to it.
You can never have enough Motorhead. :D

It's 99 tracks of fucking BLISS! :worship:

Sixx, do yourself a favour and GO SEE FUCKING MOTORHEAD LIVE!! It's motherfucking INSANE!! :devil:

Cheers!

Clammy said:
It's 99 tracks of fucking BLISS! :worship:

Sixx, do yourself a favour and GO SEE FUCKING MOTORHEAD LIVE!! It's motherfucking INSANE!! :devil:

Cheers!
I was gonna go see them back in '97, when they were touring with WASP.
If was on 10.3.97, the Impotent Sea Snakes were the opening band...
Then I guess, Lemmy & the assless trouser one went at it & then called the show off... You'd better believe I will do what I can to check them out next time they roll into town...

My fave by far for now is Orgasmatron... i heard that back in 1986 and was blown away... Lemmy's da man... I also have their No Sleep At All live album.. very good live album if you can find it pick it up... has anyone read Lemmy's autobiography? they are selling it at Tower Records.. I will pick it up soon.. lots of cool pics in it... :headbang:

Had to bring this one up again cause I have been in a Motörhead kick as of late. The new Inferno disc really grabbed me by the balls. It's their best output in years IMO. Even scored into my top 5 'head-albums of all time and threw out Orgasmatron:
1. Bastards
2. 1916
3. Overkill
4. Inferno
5. Ace Of Spades
But I seem to be the only one who thinks it is this strong, no?

P.S.: Really cool pix, Clammy! :headbang: