Movies

Szawit

Jan 17, 2006
Cracow, Poland
I know it's quite irrelevant thread, but....:p
Could you tell me something about present cinematography in Israel?
Something about trends in present cinematography in Israel.
Who are most popular director, most controversial...etc.
Most popular movies, hm...best movies, hm...movie adaptation of Israeli literature, historical movies, movies about lifestyle in Israel, movies about political problems...etc.
At the moment I remeber only two titles of movies from Israel - "Or" and "Jacob's journey to Jerusalem"

If you know some websides about this, please tell me.. (www. in English of course, because my Hebrew isn't good enough , I think:p:p

Thanks;)

26095m7iy.jpg

newmanorphelinsbaudelaire3xb.jpg

Recently i saw "Baraka", a movie that make your eyes wide open on many things about reality...To me, it's a really great movie, only made of images with "Dead Can Dance's"soundtrack,but don't need any words to understand it,just look at it!!!:)

This is not about Israel, just my personal favourites. If someone thinks about wathing something new, mabe he/she gets some ideas from my list.

Ripley's Game
It's All Gone Pete Tong
Love Actually
Big Blue
Identity
Desperate Housewifes
Catch Me if You Can
Lost in Translation
Thomas Crown Affair
Alfie
The Village
Talented Mr. Ripley

Maria Froggy said:
Recently i saw "Baraka", a movie that make your eyes wide open on many things about reality...To me, it's a really great movie, only made of images with "Dead Can Dance's"soundtrack,but don't need any words to understand it,just look at it!!!:)
Hah, that sounds great. I should try find that one.