moving out, biatches

Get that bachelor pad up and running PRONTO dude... cos it sounds like you're just about to become one. ;)

Sorry to hear about that though. :(

AlexiFollower said:
DONT get a place with wooden floors, that place will be loud as hell, unless its just in the kitchen area, then thats fine
this new one i wanna go see is basement level :D theres two of em, one in the front, one in the back. apparantly its got lots of storage space, and lots of cabinets and such :)

Persephone said:
Hey bob! :wave:

My advice to you is...keep "shopping".. Dont settle. If you are not in a rush that is to move out of your current place (ie:lease is expiring). You will know when you find the right one. The first one sounded bad to me...even though there are bars on the windows, as others have said, they are there for a reason and I dont think you should trust that area. Go with your gut instinct and you will know what I mean. Oh, also, when moving in, try to disguise your gear or move the gear in when its darker out. No matter what neighborhood you move into, if some asshole sees you with that gear, they will break in no matter what to get it. A friend of mine moved into a really nice neighborhood, (wealthier ppl type of area)a neighbor(-asshole!) saw him moving his gear in and stole it within one week!
I wish you lots of luck & happiness with your new place wherever it may be. ;)
heey, good to see ya again. yeah i know what ya mean, im not in TOO much of a rush, but i did pretty much get told to start looking more thoroughly than i was. after i wne tback to the first one yesterday i was completely turned off by it. . .maybe i was drunk when i first saw it :p.
well my gear is in a gigantic black box, and nother can be seen from the outside. that sucks about your friend, did he get it back? kick his ass? call the police?

anyways, the search continues.

bobvex said:
the nicer place was 675 a month (too much, 600 is my limit). plus a 600 dollar deposit. :( but i just read about a really REALLY nice sounding (on paper) place, wood floors, good spaces and whatnot. its 525 a month. . .hopefully those people call me tomorrow.
well that place is gone. . .they are signing the lease today. and it doesn't allow pets. the guy i talked to brought me to another place though. and this place is FUCKING. AWESOME. lemme splain

its a garden level 1 BR, and is 570 Square feet. the living room is 15 x 19.5 feet and the bed room is 15 x 10 feet. it has its own pantry/storage space (i will probably padlock this and make it the place where my amp goes). the closet for the bedroom is the LENGTH of the bedroom. it has a new kitchen, new appliances (stove and fridge), dual sinks a jacket closet by the door. and a pretty chandeleir ^_^. its $550 a month and heat, water, sewer, and trash is paid. i pay electric, cable and phone. cats are fine, but i have to see about a couple weekends out fo the month where a dog might be there. Its very clean too, and has carpet

i hope he says its okay. . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

> A friend of mine moved into a really nice neighborhood, (wealthier ppl type of area)a
> neighbor(-asshole!) saw him moving his gear in and stole it within one week!

punishments for robbery should be -much- more adequate. and law enforcement too. fuck the weed smokers, i prefer to know there's more police around than to get robbed.

oooooooh sheeit. . .

signed the application today, gave a deposit, and got approved for doggie time 2 times a month. if i get approved, i move in this FUCKING WEEKEND!!!!!

Heavenscent said:
Badass mofo...nice acoustics with wooden floors :D
its nto that one. . .its this one

its a garden level 1 BR, and is 570 Square feet. the living room is 15 x 19.5 feet and the bed room is 15 x 10 feet. it has its own pantry/storage space (i will probably padlock this and make it the place where my amp goes). the closet for the bedroom is the LENGTH of the bedroom. it has a new kitchen, new appliances (stove and fridge), dual sinks a jacket closet by the door. and a pretty chandeleir ^_^. its $550 a month and heat, water, sewer, and trash is paid. i pay electric, cable and phone. cats are fine, but i have to see about a couple weekends out fo the month where a dog might be there. Its very clean too, and has carpet

good idea, but the shower is only big enough for me and. . .

johanna

*gets hit by flying shoe*

oh yay, shower action!!! What about that gf of yours then? :p
Anyway, good luck with the new place. Its so worth having a place of your own cause now you can walk around naked ALL the time.

Walk around naked all the time? Nothing's ever really stopped me from doing that. :Smug: In fact, I went out for milk the other day and..... well, that's a whole 'nother story. ;)

Spike said:
Walk around naked all the time? Nothing's ever really stopped me from doing that. :Smug: In fact, I went out for milk the other day and..... well, that's a whole 'nother story. ;)
I dont know why but I have never really felt like walking around naked in front of my mom and her husband :p And if I did that at my fathers place I would scare away all my brothers friends too. Conclusion = The best place to be naked is in your own place :p

Johanna said:
oh yay, shower action!!! What about that gf of yours then? :p
Anyway, good luck with the new place. Its so worth having a place of your own cause now you can walk around naked ALL the time.
umm. . .PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! :p well, if i get the upstairs place i can walk around naked, if i get the basement level one (same building) i cant, cause the windows are on the ground

Johanna said:
And if I did that at my fathers place I would scare away all my brothers friends too.
your brothers friends need to get their eyes checked.

> umm. . .PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! well, if i get the upstairs
> place i can walk around naked, if i get the basement level one (same building) i cant, cause
> the windows are on the ground

well technically you can, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you want to attract people's attention

besides what's the point of being naked if you're not with a chick?
unless you're taking a shower or sleeping.

delt said:
besides what's the point of being naked if you're not with a chick?
unless you're taking a shower or sleeping.
Walking around in the house naked is fun, unfortunately I can't do that as often as I'd like to... Actually the only times when I can do that, is when Ninnu's sleeping and hubby's working, if I'd do that when he's at home, it would turn out to something else than walking ;)

Oh and btw, good luck Bob! :wave: