mp3s from the opeth show in milan, 17 feb 03

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
so i finally managed to make these recordings available

be aware they're ver raw, with a very very poor sound quality, but i know you'll get them anyway, following these instructions:

on http://jump.to/opeth click [arrow] -> [logo] -> [archivio] -> [concerti]

...and that's it! 7 and a half songs...

colleghi italiani, se ci siete ancora fatevi vivi da queste parti... soprattutto voi che al concerto di milano c'eravate...

@opethpainter: that's great eugenio!!! thye only problem is it's really really really slow (more than half an hour for a song) but i'll wait patiently.

ps: non bazzico sul forum degli opeth tutti i giorni... ma stasera si vede che me lo sentivo che c'era qualcosa per cui valesse la pena passare di qua ;)
e grazie!!

@staffan: you have to rightclick on the songtitles to download the songs.

Does anyone have the complete milan, 17 feb 03 show non-mp3 sourced?

I could trade something for this?.. perhaps an audio of Porcupine Tree from 04/14/03?... or anything else in my collection.. just pm me.

I threw them into flashget, that took the hassle out of it. But..

What's with the screwing around with the Deliverance one? That's like the one song I wanted to hear, and it's cut all weird and ends early.

i don't think the entire show in milan exists. well, to tell the truth, there was a person who recorded the entire show on video, but nobody knows who he is.

there, downloaded flashget and the songs with it :hotjump:
that software is great, thanks for the tip, hondo!

edit: @opethpainter: is the guy who recorded these files the one who was standing behind daniela? 'cause i'm pretty sure there's my fucking voice at the beginning of "deliverance", when i was saying "stiamo aspettando l'altro". damn, i should shut up sometimes. :erk:

metalathiest said:
Does anyone have the complete milan, 17 feb 03 show non-mp3 sourced?

I could trade something for this?.. perhaps an audio of Porcupine Tree from 04/14/03?... or anything else in my collection.. just pm me.

Try and trace it back to the source if you can,always worth doing :)

Well done on getting that PT show by the way may well be interested in that - it's Sweden isn't it??

well, i was constricted by the administrators to delete files due to a massive use of bandwidth. i'm trying to put them to another place on the web... i'll keep you informed here

ok, links work again

please, download one track a time, and don't be greedy... 'coz if i receive another bandwidth notification, i'll have to delete these files...