Mr. Gimour has done it again...

Stimuli

Crazy Bastard
Jun 16, 2005
Toronto
Check out the title track from his new album "On an Island"... I believe it comes out the first week of March... the 7th I think...

www.myspace.com/davidgilmour

This is so much better than what I expected... can't wait for this one.

What do you think?

to be honest this is the first song I've heard from David Gilmour ... and I know how horrible that is of me! :) (but it was still on the list for stuff to listen too!) ... but I like this one! don't know if it's representative or so, but I'll give the new album a listen for sure!

that song sound amazing! i love david's voice one of the best of all time IMO I can't wait to get my hands on this album.

David gilmour is one of my heroes, so i cant hate anything he does. As far as the song is concerned, i think its really good. Using graham nash and david crosby as harmony singers is brilliant!

"Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur."

:confused:

Don Corleone said:
"Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur."

:confused:

Hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser. :D