mr moss

I may have the final 5 minutes lying around upstairs but it'll need recutting and a new soundtrack adding to it then i can unleash it upon the unsuspecting public of ultimate metal

chezzy said:
i rockin
what did you think of it susie
I thought it was funny as fuck the beach scenes, on the dunes were good, and were mick is sitting in the chair going ,mmmmmm yes mmmmm,i thought it was sheer quality :D oh and the shooting, classy special effects :cool:

Strangelight said:
Theres one bit I really dont like :( but I wont spoil it for the people who havent seen it.

I know I know ... '' he should've when he had the chance ...''

Nobody wins anyway. But I know what you mean - the spaniard should've not been so arrogant and skipped past the pre-execution banter, it gave the nazi time to find a weakness ..... :ill:

Mick Moss said:
I know I know ... '' he should've when he had the chance ...''

Nobody wins anyway. But I know what you mean - the spaniard should've not been so arrogant and skipped past the pre-execution banter, it gave the nazi time to find a weakness ..... :ill:

oi oi mick keep it quite

if people out there..are thinking ..WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALL ABOUT...well one day in the not so distant future... the people on this forum ..will find out what its all about but first... you have to be very very good... keep it quite

:headbang: :headbang: IT WILL FUCKIN ROCK :headbang: :headbang: