Hammering Moss album covers

Originally posted by Hannu Mutanen
The quality of the pictures posted earlier prompted me to take part in the competition. So now it is my turn! Note that the picture features two pages, even though I sadly had to cut the part for the tracklist (on the left) in order to have the picture big enough while still keeping the image small enough for being attached.

WOW!!

This picture will be used on the site, until someone kicks your ass...

Please, this is so great, keep sending in the pics.

I'm also installing photoshop myself when I settle into my new house. Not that I can use it anyway..

Anyway, our site is constantly changing so check back every now and then. The address is now in my sig.

edit: Also, how exactly do I make the address in my sig a hyperlink? or whatever...

Thank you, Till Fjalls and Kunshantaiidan! I am extremely delighted to see that my picture has generated such a response!

Kunshantaiidan, I can send you a large version of the picture if you want me to. (It looks way better to be truthful!)

Originally posted by Hannu Mutanen
Thank you, Till Fjalls and Kunshantaiidan! I am extremely delighted to see that my picture has generated such a response!

Kunshantaiidan, I can send you a large version of the picture if you want me to. (It looks way better to be truthful!)

Certainly.. I tried putting the picture on the site.. but NOOOOO... stupid university firewall says that's a nono...

so I'm gonna have to get sullenjester to upload the file..

but send me a large version anyway.

I think my email address is in my profile... i think...

I just remembered something...

Have another listen to the song eeee..

listen to the guitar... that effect was created by attaching a small peice of cloth to a LEGO electric motor, and spinning it on the strings, giving a unique sound.

just thought I'd point that out..

more interesting bits:

quality: andrews accompanying vocals

and that's about it...

I know!

A further challenge, whoever can create great art for the CD inserts..

Competition winners recieve:

The bands gratitude (Hey, it's worth LOTS of money.)

A free CD (or two) from the band when the official releases are released.

We are still looking for a Logo for Hammering Moss, so we can use it on the website, and in many other places... public places...

We begin recording our fourth work tommorow! So wish us luck!

Also, Technical difficulties are preventing me from hosting pleng4, our greatest master peice yet. So if anyone knows how I can fix this problem let us know.

Michael.

ACtually, Pleng4 is up, just on a GeoCities site. Still, it goes through the envy.nu.
You just have to hit refresh (F5) a few times because envy is slow at updating.

no. it still doesn't work.

it says this..

This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

so is it just me or something?