Hammering Moss: Pleng Collection! New album released to public!

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
The long awiated album: The Pleng Collection: Distorted Dreams (Freak Accident?) has finally been released to the public...

Heavy distorted aggresive sounds designed to move and disturb, this album is our most experimental, and maybe a bit hard to listen to. So brace yourself.

You can listen to Hammering Moss here:

http://www.envy.nu/humandeath/hammering/

PS: The file Pleng4 may or may not work. My webhost assures me that it does work, yet it doesn't work for me. So just give a try, and let me know whether the download works or not.

Thanks!

Also, the band has reassembled, and we begin recording the new FULL LENGTH album tommorow.

LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Yes, I have assured him the file works.
I've downloading it (I had earlier uploaded it to my GeoCities site, but GC may not allow this.) several times, but please inform me/us if you have errors attempting to download this.

In future, I hope to set up a FTP site, where all the musicians/quasi-musicians of the Opeth UBB can share music they have made. BUT I have a bad cable ISP, and my send speed is limited to 16kb (Translation: 6 on a good day)

Farewell.

We have recorded our first track.

"Don't put your eye on a candle... flame"

I give this advice from my own personal exoeriences a few hours ago.

I won't give anything away about the track, only, once again, it's different.

Also, keep checking back at the site, for the latest news.

And, with support, we are considering a Reviews section!

So, if enough reviews are submitted, good and horrible, we'll put them up with permission.

Look forward to it!