New Hammering Moss Cover Competition!!!

Sorry guys but i win.....

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
YaYoGakk - niiiiiiiiiice.

Expect some work from the HoserHellspawn, and more referring to myself in the third person, soon. Very soon... (getting a bunch more photos developed and back to me tomorrow, so...)
Well thanks, but it looks like im gonna lose if you enter the battle!

MightyA and YaYoGakk....I was VERY Impressed by both pictures...my only squeal is the font..it looks too....new?

It kinda stands out too much from the pictre, where it should blend in...it should have a rustic feel.

Yes. Rustic.
Was that directed at me or MightyA?? I personally dont like how 'Dusk' is written and i will update it if i have time, i may also make some more tweaks if i'm up against the great Hoser!!

I do agree with Klaha.

I should be a bit more critical of the designs. =)

What we are looking for is a more Dusky kind of cover, something dark, with a sophisticated look.

So far what I have seen would suite an album that was more electronic, or a more political album.

The writing should be kinda whirly kurly, which is difficult to do obviously. We are also looking for a good logo, something similar to Opeth's logo, or Thales logo's...

But you are all doing great. Keep submitting! And Thanks.

I can't wait to release the album for you all to hear.

What we are looking for is a more Dusky kind of cover, something dark, with a sophisticated look.

So far what I have seen would suite an album that was more electronic, or a more political album.

The writing should be kinda whirly kurly, which is difficult to do obviously. We are also looking for a good logo, something similar to Opeth's logo, or Thales logo's...
Well you could have told me that BEFORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i did that cover!!!!!

*sigh*

ok a whirly curly dark sophisticated dusky cover. ill see what i can do.

:)

I love both those logos. But I like the first one better, in my opinion.

But i spose they also depend on what cover they are on..

Worry not, within 3 days, I will have illegally downloaded, and sold for profit all your music. And I will be rich.

I love the name.. How'd you come up with it?

I have no wurly dusky darky curly inspiration. I opened up photoshop and i was blank. Photoshoper's block.

I'm not as skilled as Hoser either, my process tends to be start with something random and continually change/add-to it till i finish up with something completely different. My inspiriation comes during the process. Working towards a goal/style i cant do so well. And a cool logo is currently beyond my abilities... but with a full day of (beautiful) nothingness ahead of me tomorrow i shall press on. The winnings may be out of my grasp though :(

hehe

Do not be discouranged my woung friend.

I follow the same process for nearly everything. I never plan, whatever comes out comes out. It may be good, or it may not be good.

That is exactly how HM records songs. We never plan anything. Everything is accidental. The pleng collection became distorted by pure accident.

Eee and Pasta were recorded for no reason, we just pressed play at the right time.

This will become even more apparent when you listen to this album, and songs like WTF, well, all the songs actually. Intro was the most planned song so far. I had an idea, and tried to follow it through. Though it became a mess, but I liked it in the end.

So don't despair, you might stumble accross a design that both you and we will love. I love accidnets. =)

:lol: :D

I have finished half on my work, still have to put yor bands name and album name [dusk?], need to paint the font with hands cuz I can't find anything good. Still might have to add some more things on the image too... Should I show it to you or not? :D

had no time to finish this peace, so I'll post it... tell me if you [everyone] like it...

If you like it, i could put some more work into it.

EDIT: Fuck this shit man... i can't upload my fucking image!!! Shit... :mad: :mad: :mad: