New Hammering Moss Cover Competition!!!

I Don't think you people understand the weight of the situation. We naow have twelve songs, and we need a cover for the new album, and we need one of you to design it. And whoever designs the best cover will get Prizes. Yes, Prizes. There's Prizes.

A lot iof them, for you, if you design a cover.

Fire up your L337 H4xor W4r3z version of Photoshop and get to work you goddamned CRETINS.

hammeringmossdusk.jpg

About hte picture... I've had it on my harddrive for ages, but every now and then I've raped it a little. And mutiliated it. And molestered it.
Thus, it is in it's present form, and I've decided to use it for my good friends Andrew, Kushan and Kuja, even though I don't know Kuja =P

Edit: the picture wont work, so try this instead.

ok, im gonna make you a cover tonight, i recently got a 3D program (3D Studio Max) so expect something to be 3D modelled in it.

alrighty, well no 3D work, but i only just got photoshop 6 last week so this gave me the chance to experiment...

so here it is...

enjoy...

or dont....

you guys are crazy!!

moss.jpg

Wow! looks great!

Looks like you're in the lead.

Well, we have 14 songs for the album, and hears the current songlist:

1. Intro
2. bnvbvvbbv
3. Dog Abuse
4. When a Man Loves a Woman... (Beachball Mix)
5. Ye who he sought the gauntlet of white facial tissues in times and valleys of truth and despair, destiny and danger. The ways of the wizards and wandering wisemen
6. Bird & Cat
7. Beneath The World
8. Beep
9. Diggin for Dog-Dammit Gold
10. Old Man
11. Guitar Weerw
12. Shut Up Fiona
13. Tsk Tsk
14. Wtf

This is our most diverse album to date, everysong is extremely unique, and some are our most musical, or most insane songs to date. We have my girlfriends beautiful voice on guest vocals, as well as all of us playing Guitar. We have pipe organ, drums, Dogs, Polysteryne, Me with a screwdriver, and some wicked beats.

But once we get a host, The album will be unleashed upon this forum. I might also send CD's to various competitions and record companies etc...

Note: All music is improvised ON THE SPOT, no rehearsals, no planning, they happen, and you hear them.

WE NEED MORE COVERS!!!

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
But once we get a host, The album will be unleashed upon this forum. I might also send CD's to various competitions and record companies etc...

I told you, me and Karl have got it covered.

I cannot tell you what we have planned, sir, just in case it doesn't work =P

Keep up the good work, sirs.

~Sven

MightyA and YaYoGakk....I was VERY Impressed by both pictures...my only squeal is the font..it looks too....new?

It kinda stands out too much from the pictre, where it should blend in...it should have a rustic feel.

Yes. Rustic.

But otherwise I'm very impressed...thankyou so much, and good luck Oyo. I'm just too lazy to do anything myself...